34: Birthday Boy

KX5 is greeted by the reporters, cameras and a lot of flash as soon as they step out of their car outside the Lee's Mansion. It's the day of the birthday party that is organized by the owners of the HYBE corporation and BigHit Music. All the big names in the business world and K-Pop industry are invited. As for the artists, only BigHit artists came because well it's their CEO and President who organized this party and invited them.

They smile at the cameras and take a deep breath when they step inside the unbelievably huge mansion.

"Damn, I felt hot in front of so many cameras and flashes near me." Baekhyun says adjusting his tie.

"Is there something else besides their son's birthday? They even invited the media." Yoongi points out. The other members start wondering too. Soon they are joined by Namjoon. They look around for a while, mesmerized by the lavish decorations that adore the back garden where the party is being held.

"Hey guys!" Someone says from behind them. They turn around to see their President looking ever so smiley and handsome standing along with his husband.

"We're so happy that you guys could make it. You all must be so busy." Eunhyuk says. Yoongi shakes his head and says that they are happy that they could join them.

"So how's your new comeback album coming out?" Donghae asks, only to be glared at by his husband.

"We are not in the office, Donghae. Why are you talking about work? Just let them enjoy, yeah?" Eunhyuk says. The CEO sighs and nods.

"This party is pretty lavish, Mr. Lee. It's really nice to be here." Taehyung smiles at them which makes the couple happy. They ask the boys to enjoy the party as they have to attend the other guests as well.

They spend the next few minutes talking and having a fun filled conversation with the other artists because getting together like this is difficult for them, given everyone has their schedules to follow.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! May I have your attention for a moment please?" The garden turns quiet when they hear Donghae's voice. They look at the CEO, standing in the middle of the garden with a mic in his hand and a smile on his face. His husband stands beside him, smiling at everyone.

"I would like to thank each and everyone of you who could take some time out of their busy schedules and join us on this special occasion. This day is really important for me and my family. It's one of the happiest days for us so thank you so much for being present on this occasion." Donghae says before giving the mic to Eunhyuk who looks eager to speak.

"Am I the only one who thinks that their son's birthday is not the only occasion for this party?" Someone says standing beside Taehyung. The idol turns around and sees his brother standing next to him. He instantly smiles at him and hugs him. In the past two years, the two of them have gotten pretty close to each other. Hoseok understands Taehyung more now and even sides with him when their so called parents start acting bitchy.

"You're back, hyung?" Taehyung asks excitedly breaking the hug.

"Yeah, I came here directly from the airport. Since KX5 is the brand ambassador of Extravaganza, we have a deal with BHM as well." Hoseok smiles.

"Anyway, I'm glad you're here."

"I'm glad you're here too."

"Can you two like... shut up?" Yoongi glares at the maknae and his brother. Well, because of Taehyung, the rest of KX5 and their manager have become friends with the young CEO too. Hoseok just laughs and says hi to Yoongi before diverting his attention to the Lee Couple.

"Today is our son's twenty fifth birthday. He recently returned to Korea after finishing his CEO training at HYBE Labels, Japan. We wanted to celebrate his return in a grand way with you all and since today is his birthday, there's no better day than this." Eunhyuk says, sounding happy.