11: I Do

The concert in Seoul just came to an end. All the members of KX5 are glad that they can finally rest now. Taehyung was asked to just sit and sing on the stage because he still has not completely recovered from his sickness. He did sit and sing for a while but Taehyung is a stubborn boy. He danced during the last two songs because he didn't want the fans to be disappointed. According to him, they have spent money on the tickets so they should get their worth.

"You guys did a good job. I'm so proud of you all." Namjoon says to the group and everyone, including the staff, cheers for them. "KX5 along with the staff has worked really hard. So you all can take a break of one week before getting back to work. Get rid of your exhaustion and spend time with your families. We'll meet again after a week."

Everyone gets excited on the mention of a vacation. Even though it's not a long one, at least something is better than nothing. The boys thank the staff and say goodbye to each other. Namjoon offers Taehyung to drive to his apartment because the younger is still sick.

"Don't you think you should be living with someone? You're sick and you need someone to take care of you." Namjoon says as he parks the car outside Taehyung's building.

"I'll... call my mom. I'll be fine." Taehyung says without making an eye contact.

"Tae, is something going on with you?" Namjoon asks.

"No, hyung. Why do you ask that?" He immediately lies.

"It's seems like you hide a lot behind that smile of yours." Namjoon's voice is laced with concern.

"No, I'm not hiding anything. I'm just a little sick. I'll be better soon." Taehyung says. Namjoon sighs as he knows that he can't force the younger to tell him everything.

"Fine. But if you need anything, know that I'm just one call away." Namjoon keeps his hand on the younger's shoulder and squeezes it. Taehyung smiles and promises him that he would take care of himself. After saying goodbye to his manager, he steps out of the car and goes to his apartment.

Taehyung drags himself to the bathroom and takes a warm bath. He then comfortably sits on the couch, wrapped in a warm blanket. He is tired. His eyes are drowsy so even though he had promised his hyungs that he would eat well and sleep, he decides sleeping without having dinner is a better option.

I should have bought some takeout when Namjoon hyung had offered.

His eyes drop shut soon and he falls asleep.

Taehyung doesn't know for how long he has been sleeping but when he opens his eyes, he sees the living room brightly lit up by the sunlight. He hears the doorbell ring. Again. So he tries to sit up. He feels too weak and has to put almost all his body weight on his hands to lift himself up.

"Why do people show up when I have my day off?" He mutters to himself and stands up with the support of the couch. He puts on his Gucci slippers and walks towards the door. When he lazily answers the video doorbell, he is shocked to see the face of the person who came to meet him. It's Jungkook.

Even in his tired and sick state, Taehyung manages to smile. The person he has been waiting to see for the past two months is finally here. He quickly opens the door with a big smile.

"Jungkookie!" He exclaims happily and launches himself towards the older, hugging him tightly. Jungkook is surprised by his actions but he wraps his arms around his waist nonetheless.

"What's up, Tae?" He asks, smiling all the time as he pushes himself inside the house along with the younger who is clung to him. Jungkook closes the door behind him. "You didn't tell me to come inside because you are so busy clinging to me. So I self invited myself. I hope that's okay."