27: Love Bites

It's the best night in the lives of both Jungkook and Taehyung. They confessed their love for each other and they are really happy that the other feels the same way as they do.

"Should we go get something to eat? It's getting late." Jungkook says. Taehyung nods. The both of them get up to leave. After a few minutes, they find themselves outside an expensive restaurant. Taehyung puts on his mask before stepping out. Just to be careful, the two of them don't hold hands even though they badly want to touch each other.

Once they are seated, they order their food. Taehyung is glad that Jungkook booked a private booth but he also knows that all this must have cost a lot so he decides to pay for their next date whenever that happens. Their dinner is filled with some random talks, which mostly involves Jungkook teasing Taehyung. But does Taehyung mind? No. He just loves spending time with the other.

They feed each other some food and laugh about things. Taehyung is so happy. He never expected he would meet someone like Jungkook in his life who would make him feel so special and actually turn his life upside down in a good way. And as for Jungkook, even if this is a whole new experience for him, he loves it. He loves the feeling of being in love and being loved.

After their dinner, Jungkook drops Taehyung to his apartment. The younger said he wants to stay at home tonight and go to the dorm tomorrow. He said that so that he could spend some more time with Jungkook but he is too shy to invite him to his apartment.

"So good night, I guess." Taehyung says shyly as he steps out of the car.

"Good night, angel." The older winks at him. Taehyung blushes and with a final goodbye, he leaves.

Once he enters his apartment, he squeals in happiness. "Oh my God! Jungkook loves me. I never thought someone would love me. But Jungkook does. Oh my God! I'm so happy." Taehyung shouts and jumps in excitement. Only he knows how he controlled himself from shouting out in happiness in front of the older.

He does a happy dance too. An outsider might think that Taehyung has lost it but the idol is too happy to care. Just then, he hears the doorbell ring. His heart thumps loudly in his chest as he tries to even his breathing.

Calm the fuck down, Tae.

The doorbell rings again. He runs his hand through his hair once before walking to the door. He answers the video doorbell and a smile spreads across his face when he sees who it is. Without waiting for another second, he yanks the door open.

"Kookie!" He exclaims with a smile. He then holds his hand and pulls him inside the house because you never know who might see them together.

"What are you doing here?" He asks once the door is closed.

"A date is not complete without a kiss. You got off before I could kiss you so I came here to get my well deserved kiss." Jungkook says and Taehyung's eyes widen. Jungkook's bold side gets too much for him to handle sometimes.

"Well deserved you say?"

"Don't I deserve it?" Jungkook says with a fake hurt expression. "No, of course you do, Kookie." Taehyung says and gets closer to the older. He grabs Jungkook's sweatshirt and claims his lips. The older is surprised again but he absolutely loves the bold side of Taehyung.

Soon their lips start moving. The kiss is innocent without the involvement of tongues. Jungkook holds the younger's face gently and deepens the kiss while Taehyung's hands find their way under Jungkook's sweatshirt. When Jungkook feels the idol's fingers touching his abs, he moves away.

"W-What are you doing, Tae?" He asks breathing heavily. Taehyung pulls him closer again and moves his hand up to his chest, under his sweatshirt. Jungkook loves the younger's touch on his body. It's driving him crazy.