Epilogue

Yes, you read the title right!

~~••~~

"MIN YOONGI! BYUN BAEKHYUN! PARK CHANYEOL! PARK JIMIN! KIM TAEHYUNG! KX5!"

This is the only sound heard in the Wembley Stadium which is followed by the sound of Taehyung starting the introduction of their latest single. Even after the passage of another three years, the group's popularity hasn't decreased. It's constantly increasing and the members along with the company cannot be happier. They bring a lot of revenue to their country as well and almost everyone knows them unless they are not living under a rock or are a hundred years old.

A smile spreads across Jungkook's face as he watches the performance of the group from the glass box which is at the prime location of the stadium, allowing him to watch the group very closely. This is the second time he is attending their concert and the first time he is doing that in a foreign country.

The song comes to an end soon and the members get off of the stage to get changed and ready for their next performance. Cheers is the only thing heard in the stadium. Jungkook stands up from his place and starts walking towards the backstage. "Where are you going, sir?" His secretary, Choi San asks. Chaerin quit her job before getting married because she wanted to focus on her married life and Ryujin. San, his friend, had completed his university and was eligible for the position of the secretary so Jungkook hired him because he trusts him too.

"You can stop with the 'sir' thing, San." Jungkook rolls his eyes. "Oh come on bro, I don't want people to know that I'm your friend. I don't want them to think that I licked your ass to get this job." San says. Jungkook's eyes bulge out of their sockets.

"Will you shut the fuck up?" Jungkook hisses and San laughs heartily. "I'm just kidding, bro. And also..." He leans closer to Jungkook's ear and says, "I only lick Seonghwa's ass." Jungkook pushes San away and shakes his head before walking ahead of him. San laughs at his reaction and follows him.

"Okay, the next performance is Jimin's and we start in two minutes. Jimin, we need to go." Namjoon says in a hurried voice. Jimin runs past Jungkook followed by a makeup artist and a few staff members. The other KX5 members are busy getting ready while their eyes are focused on the television screen that is broadcasting their live performance in the waiting room.

"Oh? Jungkook?" Yoongi is the first one to notice him. Jungkook's visit was a surprise. He didn't tell anyone because he didn't want Taehyung to know about it. He wanted to see his reaction when he sees him.

"Hey, hyung. You were cool up there." Jungkook fist bumps with Yoongi. He has gotten really close to KX5 and they all are really good friends now.

"Thanks. Here to see Taehyung?" Yoongi asks, giving him a knowing smirk. "I'm here for you all but-" Jungkook is cut off by Yoongi who says, "But you missed Taehyungie more, didn't you?" Jungkook blushes as the older caught him and looks away.

"I understand, Jungkook. You and Taehyung spend a lot of time away from each other and I know you guys miss each other a lot. I can relate." Yoongi says patting his back.

"How can you relate, hyung? You and Jimin are together almost all the time." Jungkook says, narrowing his eyes.

"So what? I still miss him. He is up on the stage but I still miss him." Yoongi shrugs. They hear someone laugh and see that it's San. Yoongi glares at him which makes him shut up. "You tell me, don't you miss your boyfriend?" Before San can reply, he turns to Beomgyu, their photographer who is getting his camera ready. "What about you, Beomgyu?" Yoongi asks.