46: I'll Always Be There For You

Jungkook stirs from his sleep. His eyes slowly open and he finds himself in a dark room that he is sure doesn't belong to him. He tries to sit up but groans as he feels like someone is hammering his head. He now regrets drinking so much.

He plops back on the bed and sighs deciding that he should get some more sleep. He closes his eyes again, thinking about what happened last night. He vaguely remembers everything.

His thoughts get interrupted by the click of the door. Soon, one of the lights is turned on. Jungkook squeezes his eyes and groans as he wasn't ready for so much light at once.

"Oh, so you're awake." He hears his angel's voice. He slowly opens his eyes and sees Taehyung walking closer to him. "Good morning." The younger smiles at him and sits beside him on the bed.

"Good morning, Tae." Jungkook says and looks away from the idol. He is a little embarrassed because of what he did yesterday.

Ugh, it was better to forget.

"How are you feeling, Kookie? Does your head hurt?" Taehyung asks, running his hand through the older's hair. Smile never leaves his face and Jungkook absolutely loves this. Waking up and seeing Taehyung the first thing in the morning is the best thing ever.

"Yes, a lot." Jungkook says. Taehyung chuckles. He sits up on his knees and moves closer to Jungkook's head. He then pats on his thighs while looking at the ravenette. Jungkook looks at him with confusion so he tells him to put his head on his lap.

Jungkook's heart starts beating fast at his words. He puts his head on Taehyung's lap. The younger slowly starts massaging his head. He runs his hands through his hair and even presses his temple. This makes Jungkook feel so good and relaxed. He moans at the sensation and Taehyung laughs, happy that he is able to help Jungkook in anyway.

"Next time if you feel sad or bothered by something, you should come to me and talk to me instead of choosing to get drunk." Taehyung says, his hands still working on Jungkook's head.

"The same goes for you." Jungkook says and opens his eyes to look at the younger who is staring back at him in confusion. "I don't get drunk though." He says.

"But you do go to that bridge, right? It's kinda like a habit and I think the two of us need to get rid of them." Jungkook suggests. Taehyung instantly nods. He wants to stop going to the bridge with all those sad memories too.

"Alright. So I have an idea..." Taehyung says slowly. The ravenette looks at him curiously, waiting for him to speak up. "I know the both of us have a lot to talk about and a lot to share. So I was wondering if... if you want to talk about it. Because I want to about my case." He says, still playing with his hair. Jungkook smiles a little. The fact that Taehyung is ready to share and talk it out with him makes his heart race. They are establishing a kind of trust that is new for them.

"I like the idea." Jungkook says.

"So do you want to talk about what happened last night?" Taehyung prompts, loving caressing his face. This action encourages Jungkook a lot.

"There's not much to talk about." Jungkook sighs. Taehyung nods his head and says, "Alright but whatever it is, if you talk about it and get it out of your system, maybe you'd feel better?" Taehyung encourages him.

Jungkook thinks for a while before he starts speaking. "So my mom, Lee Harin, was the elder sister of my Hyuk-Jae appa but I didn't know anything about him until I was eight years old. When my mom married my father, Jeon Juyeon, they weren't so well off. My father was just an artist who made portraits for people... you know like a street artist? We lived in Busan back then. Although we didn't have a lot of luxury, we were a happy family. We loved each other a lot and everything was just so perfect. But then my father got diagnosed of Cancer when I was seven. We couldn't afford his treatment. I remember sitting beside his bed at the hospital after coming from school, waiting for him to wake up so that I could show him the painting that I made in school but then... but then he just never woke up."