47: Moans

It's already evening now. Jungkook is feeling a lot better than earlier. His head doesn't hurt anymore. Taehyung's hangover soup did a good job. Currently, the two boys are cuddling on the couch while watching 'Vincenzo' that Taehyung insisted the other should watch. Initially Jungkook was not interested. He just said yes because his angel wanted to watch with him. But when they were a few minutes through the first episode, Jungkook is as hooked to the show as Taehyung is and the idol is having a hard time stopping himself from not giving a spoiler.

After watching three episodes back to back, Taehyung pauses the drama and stretches his body that feels as if it has gone numb because of sitting in the same position for so long.

"I must say the female lead is something else." Jungkook laughs, still staring at the TV.

"Please, she is very funny. I wish I had some confidence like her. Then I wouldn't be worrying so much about the antis." Taehyung laughs.

"In all honesty, you shouldn't give a fuck about them, Tae." Jungkook says seriously and Taehyung nods. The room falls silent again but then Jungkook notices his clothes. He is wearing a hoodie that he recognizes belongs to him. He remembers making Taehyung wear this hoodie when he had fallen sick.

Did Taehyung still keep this hoodie?

The thought of Taehyung still having it even after everything that happened between them makes him happy. "My hoodie smells like you, angel." He smirks when he sees Taehyung's eyes widen and then he looks down at his feet as blush creeps up his cheeks. Jungkook coos at how adorable the idol looks.

"I... I didn't get a chance to... give it back to you." He mumbles.

"Oh really? But I came to your house a few times after that day." Jungkook says and Taehyung wants to hide his face somewhere. Jungkook just laughs at him and holds his wrist to pull him towards himself. Taehyung falls on his lap, his eyes wide in surprise.

"You look so pretty when you blush." Jungkook says and pecks both his cheeks. Taehyung keeps staring at him. He feels so happy having the ravenette with him all the time. It still feels like a dream, a beautiful dream that he doesn't want to wake up from.

They stare at each other as Taehyung makes himself comfortable on the other's lap. Jungkook places his hands on Taehyung's waist, holding him in place.

"You know Jungkook, you make me so happy. My doctor said I'm doing a lot better than earlier and I think I can give you part of the credit." Taehyung says shyly, drawing patterns on the older's clothed chest.

"I'm so glad about that, angel." Jungkook says and gives a quick peck to Taehyung. But it's not enough for the younger. He wants more so he quickly puts his hand behind Jungkook's nape and pulls him into a passionate and hungry kiss. Taehyung starts moving his lips fast, as if he is ready to devour the ravenette. But Jungkook likes it. He likes it when Taehyung tries to dominate him before getting dominated himself.

Their lips move together and hands feel each other's body everywhere. Taehyung bites Jungkook's lower lip and pulls it with his teeth. Jungkook moans at the feeling. Taehyung's hand under his shirt, running all over his abs while his teeth teasing his lips is hot in an entire different kind of way.

Taehyung feels happy when he notices Jungkook liking what he doing. He takes the opportunity and slips his tongue inside his mouth. He tastes every corner of the ravenette's mouth and plays with his tongue for dominance. Jungkook's hand pinches his waist, making him moan.

Taehyung pulls off from the kiss, his eyes are filled with desperation. He hastily pulls at Jungkook's hoodie. The ravenette does nothing but stare at him with an amused smile. "Take it off." Taehyung whines.