12: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Issa a double update y'all. Enjoy!!

~~••~~

"I do"

Those two words that Taehyung said send a shiver through Jungkook's body. He decided a few days ago that Taehyung's voice is his favourite sound. He has started feeling closer to the idol. A lot closer than he should. A lot closer than he thought he'd ever feel to him.

When he first met Taehyung at the bridge, he thought he should just help the younger because he looked like he needed it. But now he feels more than just the need to help him. He also knows that the idol has started feeling attached to him too.

"You want my attention?" The blonde smirks.

"I mean friends give attention to each other. It's better than focusing on what dumb people say at least." Taehyung says, quickly defending himself. He wonders why he did that. That whispering thing was too much.

Why did you do that, Taehyung? What must he be thinking?

Taehyung feels a little embarrassed. No, a lot embarrassed actually. He knows he likes Jungkook. Maybe a little more than friends do because the way he feels for Jungkook isn't the way he feels for his group members. He never even felt like this for Jimin even though the other is his best friend.

Taehyung is not sure about his feelings for Jungkook but he knows that he likes being around him. He just made a fool out of himself and he wonders how he would face him now.

Jungkook senses Taehyung's embarrassment so he decides to change the topic. "Of course, you have my attention. Now tell me where are your medicines? You need to take them."

Taehyung tells Jungkook where the medicines are. The younger told him to get the pills from his bag that he took on his tour. This actually suggests that he trusts the blonde now. Jungkook feels happy about it.

After giving the medicines to Taehyung, Jungkook tells him to lay down and relax while he would just do the dishes. The idol agrees and keeps looking at the blonde from his position on the couch.

This feels so domestic.

Wait, what are you thinking, Kim Taehyung! Seriously you need to get a grip on yourself.

When Jungkook comes back from the kitchen, he sees a badly shivering Taehyung on the couch. It actually worries him. The younger should be getting better. After all he had spent some time at the hospital as well.

"Taehyung." Jungkook softly calls his name after kneeling in front of him near the couch. He removes some strands of his hair from his forehead. "You're shivering. Do you want me to get you something else to put on?" Jungkook asks. Taehyung keeps looking at the male who is so close to him. Jungkook is really handsome up close and in general. His looks and personality are enough for Taehyung to be completely lost in.

"Taehyung-"

"I'm fine, Jungkook." He says but his body says otherwise. It's clear that he feels cold. Jungkook stands up and takes a step back. Taehyung looks at him, wondering what he's doing. Jungkook's hands curl at the hem of his hoodie and with one swift motion, he pulls it above his head and removes it. Taehyung looks at him with wide, doe eyes.

Is he going to give his hoodie to me?

And that's exactly what happens. Jungkook extends his arm to give the hoodie to the younger. Taehyung looks at the hoodie first and then at Jungkook, wondering if he should really take it.