9: The Night Breeze

The two boys are now in Jungkook's car going for their long drive. It's a Porsche Convertible Sports car so Taehyung can feel the night breeze touching his skin. There is a comfortable silence in the car. Jungkook looks at the younger from time to time. He can clearly see that the other is enjoying and it makes him happy.

He knows that Taehyung was upset back at his parent's house. He had witnessed the scene that happened between Taehyung and Kim Heechul and his wife. He was on the way to the washroom then and when he saw that, he was shocked to the core. He was angry as well when he saw how poorly Taehyung is treated by his own family. He now knows part of the reason why the idol is so sad. He doesn't get support from his family. When you do something that you like but your family doesn't support you, it fucking hurts. And on top of not supporting, if they make you feel belittled and beat you up because you bring so called disgrace to the family by doing what you do, it's not an easy situation to cope with.

Jungkook has been lucky in this case. His parents let him do what he wants to. They appreciate what he does. They don't mind him working at a cafe even though he doesn't need to. They know how important it is to enjoy life along with taking care of the responsibilities you have.

"Thank you for taking me with you, Jungkook. I feel so good right now." Taehyung says, his box-like smile on display and Jungkook's heart skips a beat. The younger is beautiful.

"I'm glad about that."

"Wow, you must be rich. You have a Porsche Convertible Sports car. It's so cool." Taehyung screams.

"Well, I asked Jin hyung for his car. I was going to a place full of rich people so..." Jungkook says.

"Oh come on, Kookie. All this doesn't matter." Taehyung says.

"I know. It was just an excuse to have this car for myself for a night." Jungkook chuckles. The younger laughs as well.

"Can you go faster, please? The road is clear. We can go faster." The younger insists. Jungkook nods with a smile. He wants to make the younger happy. He saw how sad he was a few minutes ago and he didn't like that.

"Wohoooooo!" Taehyung screams on top of his lungs. The happiness and excitement that fills his voice is genuine and it makes the older boy happy as well. "HI WORLD! I'M KIM TAEHYUNG!" Taehyung shouts and then laughs at his own self.

"AND THIS IS MY FRIEND, JUNGKOOK. WE ARE GOING ON A LONG DRIVE Y'ALL!" Taehyung shouts again, his hands are spread outside the car as he feels the wind. Jungkook can't help but laugh at him. He looks like someone who is going out after a long period of quarantine. He is that happy.

"Do you want to scream, Jungkook?" The idol asks, turning towards the driving seat.

"No, I'm fine."

"Please. Just say something." Taehyung insists.

"I don't have anything to say, Tae." Jungkook sighs.

"Stop sighing and stop being a spoilt sport. Just enjoy the night like me." Taehyung tells him. Jungkook is glad that the younger is enjoying but why did he call him a spoilt sport? Jungkook is way more fun loving than Taehyung is but he would rather not point that out and make the younger upset.

"Fine." Jungkook says and then he shouts, his voice a couple of octaves higher, "KIM TAEHYUNG IS CRAZY!"

Taehyung's eyes widen when he hears that. "I'm crazy?"

"You're crazy for making me do this."

"I'm just having fun. How is this crazy?"

"You are crazy." Jungkook chuckles. Taehyung huffs, "You do know that my fans will come at you once they find out what you just said to me?"