24: A Late Night Call

Taehyung walks into his room and picks out a baby blue oversized t-shirt along with a pair of shorts from his wardrobe . He walks into the bathroom and takes a quick shower. He then wraps a towel around his waist and brushes his teeth. While doing so, he stares at himself in the mirror. The hickies that Jungkook gave him last night are still faintly visible. A smile appears on his face. He likes Jungkook and doing these things with him made him so happy.

But then he is scared too. Is this all happening too quickly? Is he just someone random for Jungkook? He is scared now that Jimin has pointed out that how risky it is for him to be seen by people. If they find out that Taehyung likes Jungkook, his career would come to a dead end. He remembers Eunhyuk telling him and the rest of the KX5 members to refrain from dating during their initial years. Now it's already been a couple of years since they debuted but they are so popular now that they can't risk anything or anyone coming in the way of that. This is something that all the members decided together.

Taehyung decides not to think about that right now. Jungkook is literally the only good thing that is happening in his life lately and he doesn't want to worry about anything negative right now.

Once he is done, he wears his clothes and then walks to his bed. Jungkook had told him that he could call whenever he gets time. So he gets in a comfortable position and calls Jungkook on facetime.

His heart beats loudly as he waits for the older to answer his phone.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook exclaims as soon as he takes the call.

"Hi, Kookie." Taehyung smiles at him. He can see the other sitting on his bed, wearing a black tank top. There's only a bedside lamp that has illuminated his room. Taehyung can't help but find him hot.

"How was your day?" Jungkook asks. He watched the press conference himself and he is even more worried after hearing the revelation.

"It was okay. I was busy but..."

"But?"

"But I missed you." Taehyung says shyly hearing a chuckle from Jungkook.

"Awww... I missed you too, angel." Jungkook says. Taehyung visibly stills at the nickname. Did Jungkook just call him what he heard?

"An-Angel?" He blushes madly.

"Aren't you an angel? That too a really sweet one."

"Stop it, Jungkook. You're being too much." Taehyung says, not making an eye contact with him.

"Oh really? But I just started." Jungkook smirks. Taehyung puts his one hand to cover his face and squeaks. Jungkook just laughs at the adorable idol and looks at him with heart eyes. He is so attracted to Taehyung. He likes him a lot. He wants to tell it to the younger too. He makes him feel alive and Jungkook believes that Taehyung is the only thing he was missing in life.

"Tae, you know I'm so proud of you. Talking about your past experience in front of millions of people might not be easy for you but you were courageous enough to do that. You're so strong, Tae. I could never talk about me being a bully victim in front of so many people." Jungkook says and Taehyung can sense the sincerity in his words.

Jungkook is the first person who said that he is actually proud of him instead of worrying about him or asking him why he didn't tell him earlier. Well, the others who asked this were concerned about him as well and Taehyung knows that too but he is glad that someone is proud of him and that someone turned out to be Jungkook makes him so happy.

"Thank you, Kookie. And you're also very strong and very sensible."

"Oh am I?"

"Yes." Taehyung smiles. Jungkook feels happy. After a tiring day, he gets to talk to Taehyung like this. He can totally get used to this.