18: The Owners

Taehyung pushes the door of Cafe Yo Jo open and quickly steps inside. He then takes off his sunglasses, mask and cap. He knows he is clearly overdressed but he was scared of getting out of the house. He was scared of all the paparazzi that might follow him.

"Oh, Taehyung! Hi." It was Taehyun who sees him first and greets him with a smile. Taehyung smiles back at him. "Hi, Taehyun."

"Wow, you know my name? I'm blessed or what?" Taehyun says dramatically and the idol laughs. "Well, Jungkook told me you're his friend and also you're Beomgyu's boyfriend."

"Oh God, Jungkook is seriously not good at keeping secrets."

"But it's not like it's a big secret. Beomgyu makes it so obvious. I saw him talking to you on facetime and calling you baby." Taehyung teases. He is in a slightly better mood than the last few days.

He looks at the barista who is blushing madly. "Oh hey, Taehyung." They hear another voice. It belongs to Seokjin.

"H-Hi." Taehyung smiles at him which Seokjin immediately reciprocates.

"How are you doing?" Seokjin asks, his voice holds concern for the younger.

"I'm doing good... I guess."

"Give it some time. Things will turn out better for you." Seokjin says as he pats his shoulder reassuringly. Taehyung nods at the older.

"Jungkook is in the changing room, in case you're wondering." Seokjin says and smirks a little. Taehyung's eyes widen and then he stares at the floor in embarrassment. Some people working at the cafe know about him and Jungkook being close. He had once told Jungkook not to tell anyone about them but the older had said he can't really keep things from Seonghwa, San, Taehyun and specially Seokjin because the older is his bestest friend if bested was even a word. Taehyung decided that it's fine because even he told Namjoon about the two of them and now Jimin knows as well.

"I didn't... come here for him though." Taehyung says shyly. Seokjin laughs at that. "Then are you here to meet me? Because if that's the case, Kim Taehyung, I'm flattered." Taehyun laughs at what his boss said too. The idol looks at the two boys and he feels that they are nice people, just like Jungkook describes them.

"I came here for breakfast." Taehyung says. Taehyun laughs at his reply again while Seokjin has a fake hurt expression on his face but then he says the thing he is most proud of.

"Would you like to have something specific? I'm sure Jungkook told you how good of a chef I am." Seokjin boasts.

"Jin hyung, it would be better if you actually prove it to him rather than bragging." Jungkook says as he comes out of the changing room. Taehyung looks at the blonde boy, looking all hot and attractive in his uniform. It's enough to make him weak.

"Yah, shut up, you brat." Seokjin says and smacks the back of Jungkook's head.

"I'll make something really tasty for you, Taehyung. I experimented that dish last week and it came out really well." Seokjin tells him. Taehyung agrees, "Don't worry, hyung. I trust your cooking skills unlike some people." Taehyung looks at Jungkook who stares at him with a fake betrayed look. But on the inside, he is glad that the younger is talking to not only him but the others as well.

"Why don't you go and do something until I cook the food?" Seokjin says before disappearing in the kitchen. Taehyung walks closer to Jungkook and asks curiously, "Did you make any new paintings?"

"Yeah, I made one. Do you wanna see it?" The blonde asks. He is glad that Taehyung is not thinking about the controversy right now. When Taehyung nods, they walk towards the painting room. Taehyung remembers the day when he came here. At that time, everything was alright. Or maybe if things were not completely fine, they weren't this bad.