5: Brothers

"You look happy, Tae. Any special reason?" Jimin asks taking the maknae in a side hug.

"Jiminie hyung!" Taehyung squeals happily and hugs him even tighter. All the members look at him wondering what happened to Taehyung suddenly and why he looks super energetic at this time. They've been practicing for two hours straight and everyone is exhausted, except for the maknae. He's been like this for three days now.

"What's up, little one?" Yoongi ruffles his hair.

"I'm just happy. I read a lot of positive comments about us and I feel very optimistic. I'm also happy seeing how our songs are doing so well." Taehyung tells them happily. Well this is not the only reason why he's happy though. He remembers the morning three days ago at Yo Jo and how he finally got a friend. A very good looking friend even. But he didn't see him for three days already and he wonders if he should go visit the guy tonight.

"Yes, I never knew people would show our songs so much love." Yoongi nods his head in agreement.

"People like us because we're likeable, guys." Baekhyun says with a 'duh' expression and everyone laughs. The group practices some more and they decided to call it a night.

"I'll go home tonight if that's okay, Namjoonie hyung." Taehyung says. There have been days when the maknae asks the managers to let him go home. He even gets the permission because the managers feel bad about how less of a time the youngest spent with his family as a kid. But little do they know that Taehyung doesn't go to his parents home as they think he does. He goes to his own house that he bought with his own money. If he wants to spend some alone time, he goes there.

Once Namjoon went to pick him up and realized that the house was empty. When he asked Taehyung where his parents were, he lied to him by telling how busy his parents are and that they had to leave for work early. Namjoon always found his words suspicious but he never said anything other than "I'm here if you ever want to talk." He just doesn't want to pressurize the younger if he's not ready.

"Sure, Taehyung. You don't have anything scheduled for tomorrow so you can enjoy your day off." Namjoon smiles at him and the younger's eyes light up.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"Then can Jimin hyung and I go shopping tomorrow?" Taehyung asks happily.

"I said you don't have anything scheduled, Taehyung-ah. Jimin has his photoshoot scheduled."

"The one I already did?"

"Yes." Namjoon says. Taehyung wonders what he can do then. That's when he decides that he's going to spend time with his new friend now. But will Jungkook be free?

"Go home, Tae. I'll see you around." Namjoon says patting his back.

"Bye, hyung." Taehyung quickly gets changed into comfortable clothes and finally leaves the building. Today he just wants to walk and go on foot. Earlier he had thought he'd go to Yo Jo and meet the hot blondie, but he decides to keep that for tomorrow. Today, he'll go home and take some time for himself. He would take a nice bubble bath and relax his sore muscles.

After a good thirty minutes walk, he reaches the expensive building he lives in. Now you may think that walking for thirty minutes is too much for him, given he works so hard and does a lot of physical activities already. But walking is kind of an escape for him from his thoughts. He gets to observe people and the city around him and that makes him forget things he doesn't want to remember.

He sees a few girls standing or rather hiding outside his building and sighs. He hates stalker fans. He is scared of sasaengs. He pulls his hoodie over his head and quickly rushes inside. He relaxes when he is in the safe surroundings of his house. He loves this place. He bought it with his own money and this place holds more value to him than someone thinks it does.