28: Morning Hassle

Double update because why not?
I gave you this gift,
so please vote💜

~~••~~

Jungkook opens his eyes and looks at the unfamiliar room. He closes his eyes again because of the sunlight but when he feels someone moving right beside him, he opens his eyes again. He sees the most beautiful boy sleeping next to him. He cannot help but stare at Taehyung. His looks are other worldly. The way his hair are tousled make him look younger than he already is.

The memories of last night flash in front of Jungkook's eyes and he smiles. He turns towards Taehyung and rests his head on his palm. He uses his other hand to caress Taehyung's cheeks. He makes circular patterns on his skin and smiles.

After a few minutes of Jungkook's staring, Taehyung starts waking up. He slowly opens his eyes and looks around, one hand trying to block the sunlight. Jungkook moves closer to him so that his body blocks the sunlight falling on his eyes. Taehyung looks at him and smiles. The memories of last night are so fresh. Red instantly covers his cheeks as he looks away from Jungkook.

"Now why are you being shy, angel? You weren't shy when you were screaming my name last night." Jungkook teases him. Taehyung's eyes widen and he lightly slaps his chest.

"Shut up." Taehyung giggles while Jungkook laughs. The younger looks at him with fond eyes and moves closer to him. He then puts his arm around the other's waist and smiles at him cutely. "Thanks for last night, Jungkook. I felt so special and happy."

"You made me so happy too, angel." Jungkook says, once again caressing his cheeks.

"I could totally get used to this. Waking up in your arms." Taehyung blushes and hides his face in Jungkook's chest. The latter chuckles.

"I could get used to this too, angel." Jungkook whispers in his ears. Both of them don't want to get up yet. The both of them have things to do but they just want to stay like this for a while. So they end up cuddling for the next one hour, talking about random stuff.

That's when they hear the doorbell ring. Taehyung springs up in his bed when he suddenly remembers that he has a schedule planned. He fumbles for his phone on the nightstand and his eyes pop out of the sockets when he sees five missed calls from Yoongi, seven from Namjoon and a few more from the other KX5 members. It's 11:30 AM right now. They have an interview at 12:30 PM.

"What the fuck!" He jumps out of the bed, panicking but then he remembers that he didn't put on any clothes last night. His hands automatically cover his crotch area. Jungkook looks at him with an amused expression and says, "You're wearing your boxers, Tae." Jungkook had made him wear his boxers after cleaning him up last night.

Taehyung looks down, feeling embarrassed. But he doesn't have time to feel that. The doorbell has been ringing for a while now. He quickly grabs his bathrobe and goes down while wearing it but he stops in his tracks when he sees Namjoon walking towards his bedroom.

"H-Hyung." Taehyung says, a little scared because his manager looks pissed.

"What the hell, Taehyung! What were you doing? We called you so many times, still no response. You didn't even open the door for me." Namjoon scolds him. Taehyung just looks down because he knows it's his fault. He should have set an alarm or at least not put his phone on silent.

"I'm sorry, hyung." He says in a low voice.

"You're sorry? What are you sorry for, huh? You better give me an explanation that why you're not yet ready? The interview starts in an hour and you're still at home." Namjoon doesn't stop. How can he when he got a good scolding from Eunhyuk when he noticed that the maknae of KX5 is not with the rest of the members.