48: 30th December

Taehyung starts the Vlive and waits for more people to join. He tries reading the comments even though it's hard to catch up. He does get the glimpse of a few comments. Most of them being birthday wishes.

Yes, that's right. Today is Taehyung's twenty third birthday and he is excited. He smiles at the camera and thanks his fans. "What am I doing on my birthday?" He reads a comment.

"I don't know. Maybe just go out with hyungs. It's my first birthday since debut that everyone is free so we'll probably go out." Taehyung says and nods to himself. Every year during this time, KX5 is busy with the year end concert but this year, they are not doing it. The contract renewal thing came in the way of it.

He keeps talking to the fans about random things and cracks some jokes. He reads a few comments and replies to them. He successfully ignores the comments which are related to their contract renewal. Well, the contract renewal begins in a week and the fans are very anxious as none of the members have given them any solid answers about it.

"Oh we'll be receiving the Order of Cultural Merit soon. I didn't get a chance to thank you guys in person so I want to do it now. Thank you so much guys, it's all because of you that KX5 is where it is today. Thank you so much for your love, support and everything. I'll forever be grateful to you. There's no me without you. So as a thank you gift, I have made a song for you which will be released as soon as this live ends. I hope you like it." He says and stands up to bow at his fans.

Soon the door of his apartment flings open and all the other group members barge inside, singing the birthday song. Taehyung was not expecting this as he is at his apartment and not in the dorm. But he is very happy that his hyungs are here to celebrate.

"Happy birthday, Taehyung." Jimin hugs him first, followed by the other members.

"Alright Taehyung-ah, blow the candles and make a wish." Yoongi says as he places the cake on the table. Taehyung adjusts the camera to show the cake to the fans.

"Guys, how is the cake? Yoongi hyung and I put a lot of efforts to decorate it." Jimin says. Everyone looks at that comment section which is full of praises for Yoongi and Jimin.

"So they like it. Your efforts paid off." Baekhyun says, patting the backs of both Jimin and Yoongi.

"Tae, if I were you, I would've framed the cake for my grandchildren to see 'cause it's probably the first time Yoongi did something like this." Chanyeol laughs and so do the others.

"That's a good idea, hyung. I might consider that." Taehyung says and everyone laughs when Yoongi playfully hits Chanyeol who playfully shouts in pain. They mess around for a while and then focus on the comment section again. This time a lot of people are asking where the boys are because they haven't seen this location before.

"This is my house, guys. I bought this place a few years ago but I never really get a lot of time to spend here so I decided to spend my birthday here." Taehyung tells them.

"Do you guys want a tour?" He asks. The comment section is flooded by 'yes'. So he shows the fans around his house. He is glad he cleaned up the place earlier. As he shows the bedroom, his eyes fall on the galaxy painting that Jungkook had given to him two years ago. An involuntary smile forms on his face.

"Do I have any art lovers here?" He asks to the camera then and a lot of people say yes. He then shows the painting to everyone and asks if they like it. He gets a really positive response on the painting and a few fans ask if it's made by him.

"No, actually this painting is made by my friend. He was my first friend outside the idol industry and the acting sphere." Taehyung says and smiles. He then takes a seat again while the other members stare at each other's face, worried. They don't want Taehyung to reveal too much information about his friend.