Words Never Spoken

Part two of the last one

Herobrine's POV

What did you think of me after all this time?

I bet you think I'm some asshole who'd jump at the chance to sleep with someone. Anyone even.

How did it come to be where we'd tangle ourselves in the sheets and get lost in our actions? Why did you agree?

And why did I want more?

Not just you and how your breathless moans play over and over in my head like a broken record. But everything about you.

The way you smile and laugh when you tell stupid jokes. Or how you do everything in your power to make me look at you just a second longer before I leave.

Why do I crave that attention from you.

What is it about you that makes me feel awful for every single time that I leave. I wish I didn't have to...

There are days where I crave more of your touch even as the months blend in together. Where a day I don't even speak to you makes me go insane...

What have you done to me?

You make me question my every action around you, where sometimes I don't care and can't resist to pull you closer.

Do you like it when I'm unhinged around you?

You chuckle and laugh when I wrap my hands around you, I can feel content when you lean against me.

But is it you I want or am I just lonely?

...I'm convinced it's that I'm lonely and I can only hope I haven't hurt you this entire time. Yet it's selfish if I believed that.

I know you're hurt yet it feels like I can't do anything about it, you put up a strong front around me. Yet I know you're hurting.

How many times have I unknowingly made you cry? By the things I've said or done?

You shouldn't have feelings for me and even though it'd be better if you didn't I can't help but wonder to what extent do you like me?

I can only hope that you forgive me one day.

There are things best left unspoken but know now...

I'm sorry.