SparkAnt

Here is another one of my favorite shippings!

Antvenom's POV

It was a normal day to say at least. My lover Jordan or rather known as CaptainSparklez, was in the back, doing god knows what. I sighed as I tossed around in the bed for the fifth time. The only thought that went through my head was from a few nights ago, Jordan had made me scream all night and I loved it.

I bit my lip as I felt the hardness of my crotch start to make itself known and I couldn't do it in here, Jordan would know and I'm not sure if I could handle it so I did the stupidest thing in the world. I tried walking on my feet that feel asleep, I hit the floor with a loud thump, I couldn't stop here though, Jordan most likely heard that and was making his way back here to make sure I was alright.

I quickly got up and stumbled to the bathroom before closing and locking the door. I sat on the toilet cover with a sigh but I heard the bedroom door open.

"Ant? Are you Ok?" He called walking over to the door, I could easily tell from the sound of his voice getting louder.

"U-uh yeah, I just um... Needed to use the bathroom...?" I silently cursed as it came out as a question, he wouldn't buy it for a second, honestly the son of Herobrine? I'm just surprised that I was even able to walk.

"Let me in Ant" He said, it's like he knew what was wrong, I ached for him, and the hard part was not knowing if I could handle it, the thought of him in me only made me harder.

"Ah... I um... I'm f-fine Sparklez" I tried not to moan but the sound made its way out.

"...You know I can help you, make you scream again... Yell my name" He seductively said behind the door. A desperate groan filled the bathroom, I was breathing heavily as more of the amazing memory filled my head, him thrusting into me made me groan.

"Oh god..." I whispered, I was as stubborn as much as I was horny, I just refused to open the door. Call it a sixth sense but I knew he was smirking from behind the door.

"Oh Ant... Don't you want that?" Jordan asked, I softly moaned.

Not really

"Yes" I said going against my conscious. He groaned making me go almost crazy, my boxers felt tight around my hard on, I allowed my hands to grip the seat and never moved.

"I'll break the door Ant, then you know what's next... Your not walking tonight... Or tomorrow" Jordan said, I whimpered almost desperately before I finally got up and opened the door and allowed Jordan to push me against the wall, I took notice that he wasn't wearing his shades allowing his white eyes to bore into my brown ones.

"Do it" I whispered, my hands went to his pants tugging at them. He instead took my boxers off before taking me to the bed, almost throwing me on it as he stripped down to nothing.

"Ant..." Jordan shook his head disapprovingly, I whined as he teased me, stroking my hard on slowly.

"Oh god..." I moaned, A whimper escaped my lips, He laughed at me and I couldn't help but blush.

"Hurry..." I whispered. Jordan sighed before he parted my legs and kissed me slightly.

"I just want to make love to you Taylor..." Jordan said before he lined himself with my entrance.

"Jordan... For now fuck me" I whined, the way he said my name made me shiver.

"Only you Ant" He whispered, I was about to speak but he entered me and just gave no mercy, I was used to it but there certainly was some pain there. It didn't last long as I was soon screaming  for him.

"Oh Ant... You're so tight... Didn't I fuck you Monday?" Jordan teased, I only yelled his name which caused him to go harder.

"Answer me Ant" He said softly, I tried so hard to string together a sentence for him.

"I-I oh god Jordan! Yes! Yes!" I screamed at the top of my lungs he chuckled nipping at my neck as skin slapping together filled my ears. My eyes has been closed ever since he started, I focused on the sound, it made me crave for more, his grunts and comments filled my ears finally.

"Ant... You know you're so sexy when you're horny" He grunted.

"More Jordan!" I screamed, He stopped momentarily as he fixed himself so that my back was no longer touching the bed and that my legs were completely around him before thrusting again.

"Naughty...." Jordan growled as I  moaned loudly, my hands went to his back scratching it. He hissed and I felt him go deeper causing me to scream, he repeatedly hit my prostate and I seen stars, almost going off the edge.

"Ant... I'm close..." Jordan said kissing me as his hands held my waist.

"Oh god me too Sparklez... I love you" I said, my voice giving out a little, my vision kept going in and out until I came.

"Ant..." Jordan groaned as he came in me, my heart pounded as he pulled out and plopped down next to me and pulled the covers over us.

"I love you Ant..." Jordan whispered in my ear making me blush. I was his world as he was mine.

"I love you too..." I winced as I tried to move my leg a bit but I received pain from my lower back.

"Sleep Ant" He said, he wasn't cruel to me, he was loving and sweet, I loved that about him.

"You too Sparklez" I responded, slowly falling asleep, it felt amazing to be with him, and I imagined he felt to same about me.