Subthan

This might as well be the most written out piece I have ever made...

Hope you guys, gals, and senpai's like dis one...

Sub's POV

There wasn't much said in our house, I was a mute so I never really did talk at all-and my lover Ethan was deaf so there wasn't any need for him to talk at all. I learned sign language to communicate but when it came down to sex, no words or signs were needed.

I jumped as a hand went on my shoulder, my thoughts went out the window as I remembered what we were doing. Ethan looked down at me with a worried glance, I gave him a slight smile to try to reassure him.

All he did was blink at me, clearly not going to give in-but I craved for him to touch me again. I could only guide his hand to my crotch just so he could continue giving me pleasure.

Once he got the memo-I bit down on my bottom lip, but I didn't stay quiet for long as he sucked and kissed my neck making me gasp. Although this wasn't new I blushed at the sounds I made-if only he could hear me.

I trembled as his hand pulled away and he pulled down my boxers, I was always shy about my body-but Ethan made it so that I couldn't try to hide myself.

I heard a slight moan come from myself as his fingers wrapped around my member-giving it slight pumps. I craved him in a way that would deem to others as 'unhealthy' but hey, if Merome can have rough buttsex everyday then why can't we?

A much louder moan came from me as I felt his still covered erection pressed against my bare hole. He loved teasing me like this-I looked to him with pleading eyes as he continued to pump my dick.

That smirk he had on his lips told me that I needed to show him what I wanted. With a small whine I pulled down his boxers if only a bit past his hardened appendage just so I could feel his tip on my hole. I whined yet again at the loss of his hand but watched him pull his boxers completely off before he had his hands on my thighs-spreading them further.

A low moan came from me as he pushed himself in-but when he pulled all the way out I tried wrapping my legs around his hips-the way he held my thighs made it impossible.

I threw my head back in despair as he continued to torture me with the slow pace he was maintaining, soft whimpers left my throat and I ended up wiggling my hips below him until he sped up-if only to see my reaction, which, if I might add, was one of bliss.

A rather needy moan escaped my throat as he picked up his pace until he was slamming deep inside of me. I felt my blood rush up and collect in my cheeks as he played with my nipples. I adore that.

His deep moans increased just like his thrusts as I muffled my scream once he hit my prostate. Ethan bent down and bit my neck softly almost as an apology as he had a picked up a brutal pace, making me moan out loudly. Reaching up to claw at his back when I heard the bed bang against the wall-if only he could hear this.

I didn't stop myself from yelling out as my body shook violently but I held back-squeezing my eyes shut and moaning shamelessly out loud as I tried to postpone it, tried to hang onto this blissful feeling, tried to...cling onto this state for as long as I could but Ethan was just. So. Damn. Good.

"Oh Ethan...OH! ETHAN! AH!" Moments like these made me voice my thoughts and scream out and I didn't care. Not one bit!

"AH! I'M GONNA-ngh!" Ethan slammed his mouth against mine as I felt my climax rush forward and rake through my body and I loved it. But I love this man more, I've got a surprise for him in the future.

"A-ngh!" I gasped as I felt the warmth of his seed fill me to the brim, possibly spilling out.

2 years later

I knew I had nothing to worry about but I was nervous today. What if Ethan didn't like my voice? What if he hated his own? I jumped as the nurse snapped her fingers in my face to snap me out of my trance-immediately I looked at Ethan.

See over the past year-I've been saving money for Ethan's surgery so that he would be able to hear for the rest of his life and today was when he had recovered from any side affects. Ethan gave me a small smile from the hospital bed and I gave one back.

"I love you"

Really sappy but I had no idea where I was going with this plot... I'm sorry I could do better...

The next one with be great though-promise~

MOMMA IS BACK BITCHES!!!

F.O.T