Vikklan- 200 sick fucks

Thank you guys so much! This goes out to everyone of you! If I go to pax one year I'd like to meet you guys.

Our code would be towards Lachlan

-little Lachy isn't so little-

I'm so serious

Vikk's POV

Lachlan was so stressed these days and I worried about him. I was going to surprise him on a visit while Mitch and Jerome were out of the state.

"This is the place sir?" I snapped out of my thoughts as the taxi driver spoke to me. I looked out the window and seen the house Lachlan told me about when they first moved in.

"Oh! Yeah, thank you...um here, keep the change" I said as I handed him a fifty dollar bill. I got out the car and went to get my luggage without hearing his thanks, although I waved to him as I closed the trunk and walked towards the door.

"Coming!" A faint sound yelled as I knocked on the door a couple of times-a small smile bloomed as I heard the australian.

"Ye-Vikky! What are you doing here?!" Lachlan yelled as he tackled me in a hug, I laughed and hugged him back.

"Just visiting my sexy secret" I replied, following him inside, taking my luggage along with me once I closed the door.

"Who is that? I've gotta meet em someday eh?" He joked as he led me to the kitchen.

"Oh sure, just look in the mirror" I chuckled as he stuck his tongue at me.

"That's a nice tongue, can I show you mine?" I asked shyly, smirking as he laughed.

"Sure, let's see it"

Time skip

"Oh Vikk...please take more.." Lachlan moaned from above me, I was currently sucking his rather thick member in his room.

"Mm...anything for you" I whispered once I pried myself off of it. He didn't dare grab my hair once I went down to his base.

"Vikk....shit, why didn't you do this last time?" He asked as I slowly bobbed my head. I closed my eyes and moaned a little as I palmed myself.

"Why don't you come h-here so I can take care-ah-of your problem?" I pried myself off and smirked up at him, Lachlan was panting and his hands must've had a firm grip on the edge of his bed.

"Let me do this Lachy....you deserve it" I winked at him before I took him back in my mouth-bobbing my head immediately. I felt his legs start to shake as he moaned, I smirked as I felt up his thighs to his hips, just feeling his muscles tightening made me happy.

"V-Vikk...." He whimpered from above me. I pulled off yet again just to look at him. His eyes were closed with his head thrown back, Lachlan was biting his bottom lip harshly as well.

I smirked before sucking on his tip but this time I tapped his hips and he let out a sigh as he slowly thrusted in my mouth.

"shit....oh sweet-Ah! Vikk!!" Lachlan growled from above me before he pulled me off and picked me up just so he could slam me on his bed.

"Oh? Are you gonna fuck me now?" I asked as he basically tore off our shirts.

"Yes Vikk...Help me out here" He whispered as I watched him take off the rest of his pants and his boxers. I bit my lip and followed his actions but making sure to turn around and show him my bare ass.

"I need you Lachy...Now" I growled as he continued to stare at me.

"What?" He asked, completely in a daze.

"Fuck me no-Ah!" I screamed out as Lachlan pushed in-filling me with his shaft, what made it even better was that he pulled my arms back before I felt him start to thrust.

"Lachy! Oh Lachy yes!!" I screamed as he started thrusting faster, Lachlan grunted and moaned as he slammed inside of me. It was amazing how he did it, I threw my head back with pleasure running up my spine-moans and screams left my lips as he started looking for my prostate.

"V-Vikk....I'm so glad you came over" Lachlan whispered in my ear, my only response was a choked moan as pleasure blinded me.

"M-Me too" I managed to choke out as Lachlan went harder-hitting my prostate in the process. He just started ramming inside of me, causing me to moan and shout in pleasure.

"Oh god!!" I screamed out, no sooner than I did Lachlan had pulled out and turned me around to face him before pushing in and thrusting again.

"Vikky...." He moaned out while I clawed at his back.

"La-Lachy" I stuttered as I felt my climax build up fast. Lachlan had a grip on my hips and he tapped them causing me to bite my lip and whine.

"I can't go on f-forever" Lachlan whispered while I shook, His thrust had gotten rougher if only to make me cum.

"Okay....oh god-okay Lachy" I moaned out, shivering as I let my climax rush forward.

"LAC-" I couldn't even scream his whole name as he slammed his lips on mine and groaned as I felt his warmth pool into me.

"It's been....forever since we did that" I gasped out as I came down from my high. Lachlan slowly pulled out which resulted in my groaning until he fully pulled out.

"Yeah...I'll need to fix that then" He chuckled and winked at me as he threw the covers over us.

"Pretend to be asleep" Lachlan quickly whispered in my ear before closing his eyes and relaxing his whole body. I followed his example just before I heard the door open.

"...I should really put a no sex rule in the house..." I heard Mitch mumbled as he walked somewhere in the room.

"So...I have to fuck you in the basement from now on!?" I had to turn towards Lachlan just so I could silence myself from laughing as Jerome called out.

"No Jerome you don't...just make sure to open a window when you're finished" Mitch chuckled and I'm guessing he left cause the door closed. Just as I was about to speak, Lachlan covered my mouth.

"I know you're up Lachy...and I wanna ask you something" I heard him chuckle before he spoke.

"What's up?" He asked, still covering my mouth with one hand.

"Um...how do you feel about a foursome?" I blushed and shivered at the idea and Lachlan only covered me more.

"I'm in" I could just hear the smirk in his words.

Who missed my smuts?

GUESS WHO OVERCAME WRITERS BLOCK?!

^^^That foursome is gonna happen-basically a part 2 to this.

Oh yeah-Good Morning by the way sleepy heads.

F.O.T