Another Smut

Jerome's POV

I waited happily on the couch of the spacious house I shared with my lover and best friend, Mitch, today he was coming home from spending two weeks with his family. It got lonely on nights, well at least every night.

I yipped in glee as the door opened and I seen the male I loved walked inside, closing and locking it behind him.

He ran over to me and jumped into my lap straddling me, I was only in my boxers, its been so long since we've been able to see one another as well as be in the same bed and the urge was killing the both of us.

"Jerome... Now" He breathed, I nodded before picking him up and almost running up to our room. He took no time in pushing away from me and taking off his clothes down to his boxers, I only pounced on him, taking my position on top. We kissed for I don't even know how long, I was grinding against him and his moans were swallowed by me. We had to separate and once we did I removed both of our boxers not playing anymore and Mitch couldn't wait either.

I entered him slowly, an anomalistic purr escaped my lips and he moaned. I couldn't stop myself, first we were on the bed, then on the floor against the wall and even in our own bathroom.

I'm sure he loved every second of it, I know I did. I brought him back to the bed, about to pull out, I did but he pushed me down and impaled himself, riding me.

Up

Down

I moaned, slamming upwards until I took my title as the main bacca, pushing him on his back and thrusting faster than before.

"Oh god! Fuck me like the bitch I am!" Mitch yelled, it only made me go rougher and god did he scream. I groaned loudly, biting his shoulder before I attacked his neck, making him choke on his moans.

" J-Jerome..." He weakly moaned, I knew exactly what he was about to do, I pulled off his neck and looked at him before I nodded.

"I love you... I love you" Mitch repeated, his breath getting heavier as his back started lifted off the bed.

" I love you! Oh god I love you Jerome!" He screamed, his eyes shutting tight, his chest against mine, I knew he was trying to hold it in.

"I love you!! My god Jerome!" He yelled as I reached between us and pumped him with my thrusts. He shook, shivered, and yelled out, but not coming yet as his eyes opened to look into mine.

" I love you Mitch... Now cum for me again baby" I groaned, his eye struggled to stay open as he violently shook.

"For you... Only for you!" Mitch screamed as he came. I sighed in content as that was all I wanted before I filled him up.

"...." We were both silent, I had no idea when he arrived but now the sun was setting and I'm pretty sure I've gotten at least a hundred new texts from Ryan.

"I love you Mitch... Don't forget that" I whispered as I pulled out of him, a lot of what I put inside of him was in a puddle on the far from clean bed.

" I love.... You too Jerome... " Mitch sleepily said, his breaths getting shorter until they slowed down as he snuggled into my arms.

I had to clean the bed now. But not now as he was finally home.

Not now as he was asleep.

Not now....

Later