MunchingUniverse

You can request a smut if you want, here's one requested by kaylatiggy!

Hope you enjoy this one!

Tyler's POV

I watched in amazement as Jason flew around in his space suit.

"I don't want the jetpacks to override itself!" He'd say, it was quite cute watching him spiral around in the air. Making his own clouds, a smirk appeared on my lips as he spelled my name. He stayed there looking at me until I motioned him to come down.

A party was going to be taking place over at Kyle's house, I wanted him to come along. The astronaut flew down to me but never landed, he just hovered in front of me. Jason slowly removed his helmet revealing his sandy brown hair and turquoise eyes.

"Yeah Tyler? What's up?" He tilted his head in the cutest way, I reached up and softly pinching his cheeks. He pulled back with a laugh.

"Stop that! Adam did that two days ago, are they really that soft?" Jason asked, he brought his hand to touch it, his gloved hand glidded over his baby soft cheeks.

"Yep!"

And kissable too

I allowed the thought to stay in my head, I let a single chuckle escape my lips before standing straight against the tree.

"Kyle is throwing a party and I wanted to know... If you'd like to come along" I said shyly, he blinked once or twice before he smiled at me. This boy will be the death of me.

"Sure! Only if you drive home" I knew what he implied and nodded.

"Oh sure... No problem" I gleefully responded, tonight was going to be a great night, I could feel it in my glasses.

Time skip

It was horrible, half the people here were drunk, the other half were pranking the drunk ones before getting drunk themselves.

"Hey... Tyler? I think you should take Jason home" I heard Kyle yell from the kitchen. I sighed and squeezed myself through the dancing or standing bodies. I ran into Adam who was busy kissing Ty. 

I went around them and walked into the kitchen and almost fainted as Jason was on the table without a shirt on, dancing for the small crowd that was there. His toned chest made me stop in my tracks, I've had a crush on him for I don't know how long I've been staring for awhile until Kyle started snapping his fingers in my face.

"Uh...what?" I asked, mesmerized by his chest still. Kyle followed my eyes and laughed.

"Just take him home, I don't want anyone to try to take advantage of him" Kyle explained, I nodded before walking up to the table, getting past a laughing Martin before putting out my hand for him to take.

"Tyler~! You found me! Trust fall!" He slurred out before dropping into my open arms, I laughed as I carried him bridal style out of the house, Kyle followed me the entire time.

"Get home safe you two! Text me if things get...intimate!" He chuckled, opening the passenger door for me to put Jason in. I rolled my eyes but hugged him and went to the drivers seat.

"I will, thanks again for inviting us" I laughed softly as I turned on the car and pulled out, driving away from the active house.

"Oh Tyler..." Jason slurred, I felt him poke my cheeks, I laughed at his drunken state.

"Yes Jason?" I chuckled even more as he hugged me tightly.

"You're so warm...and you're stomach is so toned....I wonder how hard you can hit it" He slurred again, this time I cleared my throat and blushed.