Skylox

Ty's POV

I smirked down at Adam, how powerless he looked made me laugh. I had managed to tie him up, now I was slowly stroking him. His moans and wishes went unnoticed by me. He just looked so fuckable, but I knew I couldn't bring myself to top him so a small plan formed in my head.

"Don't you want to fuck me Adam?" I teased, I watched with glee as he tugged at his binds.

"I-I would if I could.... Ty" He bucked his hips, trying to get more friction from my hand but I pulled back getting him to whine.

"Who's in charge now?" I teasingly asked him, he groaned out but answered me.

"Y-You..." I smiled as I stroked him again this time faster making him throw his head back.

"Good boy!" I teased, he moaned and tried to receive more friction but I pulled back yet again.

"Tyyyyy" He stretched out my name like a five year old making me chuckle.

"Yes?" I asked as I took off my boxers, He watched as I threw them off the bed. I sat above his lap and he groaned.

"Want me to ride you?" I asked, He nodded his head excitedly. I smiled softly as he begged.

"Please.... Just get me off Ty..." He moaned, I pecked his lips before I slowly fulfilled his wish, moaning myself, He was panting, I groaned as I grinded on him making him tug at the binds harder.

I brought myself up and down, listening to his moans, He bucked a couple times but stopped as I stayed still as he did so.

"Untie me..." He commanded as I went faster this time moaning loudly.

"C-can't do that" I moaned, He grunted and threw his head back, I leaned down and connected our lips together.

"A-Adam...you're so big..." I moaned in his ear, he bucked his hips again but this time I kept going.

"Ty...." He moaned out bucking his hips more making me scream, He kept hitting that same spot and I almost lost it.

"I'm... So close Adam" I moaned, He nodded and was now thrusting up as I came down. His grunts got louder signaling that he was in the same situation as me.

"Me too" I went as fast as I could and it didn't take me long before I came, Adam did as well and sighed tiredly, his hands no longer pulled at his binds.

"O-Oh...good boy" I complimented as I got off of him and untied him, He didn't move except to hug me close to him.

"....I can't even be mad" He laughed out, I tiredly laughed along with him, I listened to his heart beat as it calmed down to a normal rate. I fell asleep just like that and I'm sure he went to sleep not soon after.