Skylox- Femboy AU

Ty's POV

I was nearly panicking as I searched through my dresser, looking for the slim tight skinny jeans I bought last Friday.

"Oh...where?" I whimpered to myself, running to my closet to look just as my bedroom door opened. Since my parents didn't approve of my girlish behavior, or the fact that I was gay, I lived with my best friend who went by Seto. For the most part he was a pretty chill dude and with the loss of his parents, he was more than happy to have a roommate such as myself.

And who could complain, I mean look at me!

"Ty...Can you hurry? We're gonna be late!" He scolded me before leaving, I cried out in victory upon holding the black skinny jeans in my hands and swiftly pulling them on. I grabbed a purple halter top and pulled on a low cut white tank top. My nails had gotten done recently, a lovely lilac and I scampered to find my lip gloss so I wasn't late again.

My homeroom teacher was a douchè, hopefully his wife gave him some last night so he wasn't so uptight and down everyone's neck today.

"Ready!" I called out, brushing my hair out of my face and smiling at Seto who was frowning with his arms crossed.

"Still trying to get his attention?" I pouted at the statement. By him, Seto meant the president of the parkour team, Adam or Skythekidrs.

I don't even know why he was the president he was pretty bad at it, surely they could've voted for someone else to do it.

"No I am not, he already notices me, the whole school wants a piece of me already" I giggled, dragging him out of the apartment.

"Everyone except for anyone straight and me right?" He asked playfully, I swatted him on his shoulder.

"I'll seduce you, don't make me" I warned, Seto laughed, putting his hands up.

"Please don't, especially not with those red thongs I seen you buy" I laughed with him.

"So red isn't your color now is it? Hm...I wonder...how about I buy a purple one!" He groaned in mock disgust only to laugh again as we walked the short distance to our high school.

"I no longer have a favorite color, thanks Ty" Seto said as he messed up my hair, quickly jogging off to his mage group after a hug while I went over to a few friends of mine.

"Sup Ty, nice pants, Mitch why don't you get a pair of these?" Jerome, a bacca, asked. I smiled and struck a pose making sure to feel my ass just to tease the Canadian.

"Cause my ass isn't as luscious as Ty's! Biggums we talked about this" I jumped upon feeling a hand slowly caress my hips before softly swatting my behind.

"All for me I see?" I looked back and rose my eyebrow in question to the male behind me.

"Sweetheart we both know your a bottom" Jerome howled in laughter to Ant's now blushing form.

"I-I am not!" I turned to face him fully and crossed my arms at him.

"Really?" He nodded.

"I top all day, everyday"

"Except for last night and the months before" Said his boyfriend, Jordan, who was busy on his phone, Ant was a stuttering mess as he tried to save his dignity but Mitch and Jerome were doubled over laughing until they had to feebly hold onto each other to stay upright.

I smirked at the scene and turned my head, eyeing the front yard and easily spotted the goofball everyone seemed to love.

It peeked my interest as his irregular golden eyes were trained on me, followed by a blush to erupt on his adorable cheeks once he turned his head.