Feverish- Merome

Mitch's POV

Jerome learned the hard way, don't stay outside to long when it's raining in the jungle biome. This was were we lived, a massive tree house that stretched into three other trees. He was sick in bed, what sucked about it for him was that he was still in heat, so he still craved for me.  A groan came from our room and I sighed as I made my way towards it.

"Yes Jerome?" I asked as I opened the door, I felt bad for my bacca as he was spread out on our bed. He lazily looked over at me, a glint in his eyes as he coughed.

"Let me fuck you..." He groaned, I smiled slightly and laughed, now leaning on the door.

"When you're better" I replied, Jerome groaned once again and rolled onto his side.

"Please Mitch...this'll help" He croaked out, I sadly smiled at him, I was going to say no of course but it wouldn't hurt to hold him.

"No Jerome" I said as I walked to the bed and held him in my arms, he groaned again and held me softly.

"Please?" He begged, it was adorable just seeing him begging made me feel powerful.

"You lay back, I'll get you off, Ok?" I said looking down at him, he looked up and gave me a small smile.

"Really?" He asked, I nodded and ran my hand through his hair getting him to pur. He didn't stay there long, clearly excited, he laid back against the headboard and looked at me.

"You're so weird" I laughed as I pulled down his pants as well as his boxers. Jerome moaned and gripped the pillow, clearly ready for me.

"Stop being so submissive before I fuck you" I joked as I licked the tip getting my bacca to moan.

"I just about to let you" He chuckled but moaned as I took his tip in my mouth and sucked it.

"Mitch..." He moaned softly, just seeing him like this made me smile, I bobbed my head, taking him deeper each time I came down. I felt his hands lightly grip my hair, I groaned as he pulled at it.

"Mitchell..." He moaned again thrusting a bit, I moaned around him and bobbed my head faster, slurping his pre-cum and hungrily sucking for more.

"My god Mitch..." My bacca moaned above me as I cupped his balls. He tasted like honey and sugar, almost as if the contents of the tea I gave him earlier gave him this taste.

I pried myself off and started removing my clothes, even my boxers before I cradled his lap.

"M-Mitch?" Jerome lustfully gazed at me, I needed this now, forget his fever, I just couldn't kiss him.

"Jerome" I responded with a smirk, He moaned as I forced his dick inside of me, I bit my lip as I went to his base.

"Oh....Mitch..." Jerome moaned as I bounced myself up and down on his lap, I was moaning softly myself, I was in power now and I could do whatever I pleased with him.

"You like being in me Jerome?" I asked him through my soft moans as I went faster, His hands held my hips.

"Yes Mitch..." He gasped, I bit my bottom lip, getting rid of the urge to lean forward and kiss him. Jerome bucked his hips once but I pushed his chest down, signaling that I wanted to lead.

"You love it when I ride you....don't you big boy?" I moaned loudly this time. He closed his eyes tight as I went slammed down harder on him.

"My god, yes Mitch, yes!" Jerome moaned louder, his hands gripped my hips harder. 

"Mitchell! I love you so much! Oh god!" The bacca underneath me yelled out, I was nearing my climax dangerously fast.

"I'm close..." I gasped out, he whined and his hands twitched on my hips.

"Please Mitch! A little longer!!" Jerome begged, I moaned blissfully, He was begging for me to hold it, I now loved it when he's sick. I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Mm... You're so big" I moaned in his ear, Jerome moaned, throwing his head back, almost as if I was the one fucking him.

"S-so tight" He groaned out, I felt him twitch inside if me multiple times meaning that he'll cum soon.

"MITCH!" Jerome yelled as I felt him release inside if me, this was the first time he came before me, even if I topped. The action threw me over the edge and I came.

"That help?" I panted as I carefully removed myself from him and sat next to him.

"Y-Yeah..." He sighed, I smiled and pulled his pants back up. Jerome smiled at me before laying down, I reached over to grab my boxers but yelped as a hand smacked my ass.

"So sexy..." He croaked out, I shook it slightly before pulling my boxers up and getting off the bed.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"If I lay with you then you'll fuck me, so I'll be back when you're asleep" I said as I closed our room door.

"What if I let you ride me again?!" He called out, I laughed softly, that bacca needs a sex rest.

Literally