One Big Smut

This is exactly what it looks like...

300 sick fucks
Ty's POV

I couldn't even comprehend what was happening anymore. All I knew is that Adam's dick felt so good right now-I let out moan as he had a grip like no other on my legs and pumped into me. I shivered once I seen bubble gum pink hair out of the corner of my eye, when I turned my head to the left I seen Kyle-with both Jason and Tyler inside of him. Judging by that look on his face I'd say he was enjoying it, not even two inches away-there was Mitch and Jerome, a rather intense sight with the canadian boy riding his lover.

My eyes wondered to the floor from the L-shaped couch we were on. I was surprised to see Seto and Brice going at it-their loud noises could only signal that they were enjoying their fun.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as Adam hit that bundle of nerves that made me squirm and yell out. God I love this man.

Mitch's POV

I nearly screamed when Jerome took over yet again-his grunts and groans against my moans were music to my own ears-I sure do hope the others enjoy the show because I really don't want him to stop.

"D-Daddy!" I couldn't help but scream out-it was embarrassing to say it in front of the guys but Jerome's thrust game was too damn strong!

"I wanna show everyone how much of a bitch you are" He growled in my ear, if I went along with this then maybe he'd fuck me hard enough so I'd be able to stay in bed for a couple of days.

"Y-Yes!" I moaned out-the sound of the other guys moans and sex talk only made me hornier.

Seto's POV

Brice lowly chuckled from above me as I used my magic yet again-it was a need of mine since I just love how fast I could make him go.

"Brice!" I moaned out-a smile almost erupting as we locked gazes-almost. How did this even begin? Well, the guys came over to my house to see if I wanted to record but I had made that sex potion not only stronger but into a splash potion! I wanted to put in on a surface where it wouldn't fall but Adam tripped me and it fell-causing everyone in the room to undergo it's effects.

"Oh yes! Fuck me faster boys!" I heard Kyle scream out. Honestly I was impressed by the big booty queen-taking two at once? More pleasure for him.

"S-Seto..." Brice muttered from above me just as his eyes changed to a darker shade of magenta. That was when I felt every single thought and care go out the window for me.

"Fuck me like you mean it Brice!" I screamed out as my magic went out yet again due to me not focusing hard enough-I swear I felt more eyes on us as he pounded into me while I scratched and clawed at his back.

Kyle's POV

Both Tyler and Jason felt amazing inside of me and I didn't want either of them to stop. I don't know which one started fucking me rougher first but all I knew is that I was starting to drool.

"S-Shit...s-save some for back at home?" I called out-feeling my body twitch and shake from the pleasure I was feeling.

"Why at home when you could be a slut here?" Tyler whispered in my ear, making me moan out louder than before. He was right-this is what I'm good at so why stop now, hell maybe these two will go at it and let me have some fun with someone else.

"Dammit..." Jason growled from beneath me before he started thrusting just a bit faster beside Tyler.

"A-Ah oh yes! Make me cum Jason! Make me cum!" I yelled-throwing my head back, wincing as Tyler bit down on my shoulder but screamed as I felt him thrust harder.

"What? I'm not doing a good job?" Tyler asked heatedly, I only choked on a moan as I felt myself shaking rapidly.

"MORE JEROME MORE!" I heard Mitch scream out and that was enough to make me scream out a line of curse words as I came.

A small plan to get Jerome to fuck me next was in order.

I think I'll like what he has to dish out.

IT'S SHORT BECAUSE PART TWO IS LONGER

F.O.T