SparkAnt- Dinner with the Parents

I see you over there you sick fuck ;)

Taylor's POV

I blushed gently as the waiter showed us to a secluded area where Jordan's parents waited for us. They wanted to treat us out. I was still nervous about being around them. After all, Jordan did fuck me in their house.

With a small reassuring squeeze from Jordan who wasn't wearing his shades. Allowing his regular white glowing eyes to shine bright.

"Don't be so nervous Ant! It'll be nice..." Jordan tried soothing me as I gave a timid chuckle. I jumped when he pulled me closer to him, whispering slightly in my ear.

"Make a noise and you're getting it tonight" Jordan whispered harshly in my ear, biting my earlobe softly and pulling away with a smile as he pulled out my chair.

"Ant! It's so nice to see you again, Briney here wanted to arrange this actually" Steve got up and gave me a hug, I couldn't help my blush as I gave a shy smile to the God.

"Is that so? Pa, you said you w-" Steve went over to his son and covered his mouth giving hushed pleas to make him quiet. Of course in a joking manner.

"Is that so? Nonetheless, I just haven't seen my son and his boyfriend much" Herobrine shrugged, pulling at his white blazer sheepishly. I smiled and sat down, blushing when Jordan pulled my chair closer to his. Steve cooed at us while Herobrine raised an eyebrow.

"How about I pay tonight?" Jordan called out, waving his hands and I watched with wide eyes as a stack of diamonds appeared.

"You can do that?!" I asked amazed, Herobrine snorted from across the table.

"Since you want to show off tonight fine go ahead" Steve gave a warm smile between the two.

"Now! Let's eat!"

And get to business

My face flushed at Jordan's voice in my head as well as his hand sliding under the table cloth and swiftly going towards my crotch.

"Ant! Tell me, Jordan here says you're good at PVP?" Herobrine asked, not looking up from his menu. Steve doing the same, glancing towards me every so often.

"O-Oh? Did he say that?" I cleared my throat, gazing down at my menu, silencing the whine as he teased me through my boxers.

"Says you're a force to be reckoned with," Steve laughed. "Care to challenge me?" I picked my head up and looked at Steve.

"I-I'm sorry?" I bit my tongue when he slipped his hand inside of my boxers, carefully stroking my ever growing erection.

"Stevie, adorable little thing...He may not look like it, but he packs a punch, manages to have me cornered" Herobrine gave Steve a soft kiss, before calling a waiter who sped right in.

"Ready to order?" He pushed his orange hair away a bit and took out a notepad.

"A-Ah!," I froze as all eyes went on me. Jordan gave a small smirk, squeezing his hand around my length. "I-I uh...I need a bit more time" I managed to say, pulling up the menu to cover my blushing face. Oh just smite me now.

"I'll order something I think you'll like instead, sound good?" Jordan chuckled leaning in to me again.

Slick save Ant

I groaned to myself and pulled myself together trying to keep my pleasure filled expression behind the menu only to have Jordan reach for it giving me little time to fix myself as he continued to jerk me off.

"Jordan, tell me. How are those...Games? You play?" Herobrine asked, throwing a quick confused glance my way before turning his attention to Jordan.