SparkAnt : Numb

Ant's POV

"Why?" Jordan had asked me, I sat on the bed, not staring at him, biting my bottom lip. I cursed myself as I closed my eyes. What was he asking me? Well I had kissed Ryan. It was a small urge and the more I was around him the more it grew.

"Ant, answer me when I'm talking to you" he said softly, I brought my knees up to help cover my face as a few tears ran down.

"I don't know..." I said as clearly as I could,  I was afraid. Afraid that he'd leave me, afraid that he'll hurt me, just afraid. I tensed as he placed a hand on my shoulder, I was so tempted to look up at him but I also didn't want to Jordan to see me cry.

"Ant...look at me" He slowly said, I did as he asked, more tears forming in my eyes, I seen his expression change and he sat down and hugged me close.

"Don't cry Taylor...." Jordan said, he picked me up onto his lap. I tried to get the images out of my head but I couldn't, I heard Jordan sigh and I yelped as he threw me on my back and laid on top of me.

"Who's a better kisser Ant?" He took off his red sunglasses and his white eyes bored into mine.

"Ryan...." His face got closer to mine and I blushed, no longer shaking, just curious.

"Or me?" He closed the distance between our lips and I couldn't help but pull on his shirt to bring us closer. He licked my lower lip and I gave him permission to enter my mouth. Our tongues wrestled for dominance with him coming out on top of course, I whined as he pulled away.

"Well?" I tugged at his shirt again, wanting more. Jordan took my hands and went close to my face again, I whined when he didn't kiss me.

"You!" I yelled, He smirked and removed my shirt before his own.

"You're mine Taylor, looks like I'll have to mark you again" Jordan taunted, I looked at him in confusion. Mark me? What did he mean by that?

"But this time.... I won't be so gentle" He growled and I blushed as he removed both of our pants along with our boxers.

Oh, that's what he meant...well you're skrewed

'Gee thanks for the good luck' I sarcastically barked back to my conscious. Jordan lined himself up with my hole before thrusting in. I screamed yes, but only because from the amount of pain I felt, There was pleasure but it was being overruned with pain. I closed my eyes as he kept thrusting, I tried focusing on the pleasure and it worked. It got bigger and bigger until I was moaning for more.

"J-Jordan..." I moaned out, He growled above me, going harder, I didn't feel anything beside pleasure as he did so. I held his shoulders tight as he went rougher inside me.

"Do you know...who you belong to?" He groaned in my ear. I nodded my head and he went faster.

"Well? Who is it? Me or Ryan?" I opened my eyes only to see him graze my neck with his teeth, presenting me with my punishment if I answered wrong.

"Y-You Jordan... Oh god, You!" I screamed out as he found my spot, He laughed and kissed my neck softly.

"Good answer" moan after moan escaped my lips as he went faster, you'd think a demi god would have a limit but no, that's where you're wrong. Jordan kept thrusting and pounding away in me, and I loved it. I felt numb all over, it was amazing until the knot in my stomach showed up.

"S-Should I hold it?" I asked with a moan following right after. He shook his head and went harder, this time the bed creaked under us. I moaned and shook, wanting to cum already but it was too hard to focus on. Jordan knew what he was doing and I ached to release.

"J-Jordan..." I weakly moaned, He looked down at me and his thrusts got sloppy. It was just what I was waiting for, I wanted to cum with him. I cried out, not sure if I could hold it anymore and he dipped down to kiss me, that's what made me break, I held him there as we kissed, I felt myself slappter onto both of our stomachs and him empty into me.

"Don't do it again" He said after he pulled back, I let his neck go and tiredly nodded as he pulled out. He didn't lay down next to me but did put me under the covers. He put on his boxers and turned towards the door.

"Where...are you going?" I asked him, He threw on his shades and smirked at me.

"Someone knocked on the door..." He said as he took a towel and cleaned the small mess I made on him. I sighed but went to sleep.

Was that Ryan's voice I heard?