Merome- Away From Home

Here is that special for 100 adorable sick fucks, I love you all and stay sick! Wait....

Mitch's POV

I excitedly looked out the plane window, watching as we drifted over clouds, it made me feel calm. I turned my head to see my furry lover looking right back at me. I smiled and he smirked back, god. Just seeing his face makes me want him to rut me til the end of time.

"Hey..." He chuckled and kissed my cheek, luckily for us this plane had a good ten other passengers. I blushed heavily and bit my lip, my hands going to my lap to try to hide my growing boner.

"If you gotta pee just say so" Jerome said softly and got up so I could hurriedly walk to the bathroom. I sighed and stood against the closed door, trying to get rid it mentally instead of physically.

"Damn...." I whispered and unbuttoned my pants and undoing the zipper. I reached inside of my boxers and gasped as I felt myself. First I was slowly pumping myself, then my hand just started moving faster and faster making me softly whine.

"Mitch?" Jerome's hushed voice came from the other side of the door, I froze. Many thoughts went through my head, all leading to Jerome fucking me.

"I heard you whine are you o-" I pulled him inside and shut the door, I bit my lip as his eyes went down to my crotch. Stupid arousal.

"Really Mitch...." Jerome chuckled and leaned close to nip my ear. I shivered and gasped as his hand replaced my own, he kissed my ear down to my neck making me gasp.

"....Turn around Mitch..." I blushed as I listened to him, leaning against the small counter, I bit my lip and I heard his belt loosen and his zipper go down.

"No noise....ok?" He soothed as I felt his tip press against my hole, I nodded and gasped as he pushed in.

"I'll make this fast" Jerome whispered in my ear. And dear Nocth, he wasn't lying, my voice was caught in my throat even if I did want to make a sound. Jerome softly groaned and I gasped heavily as he hit my prostate. A low moan came from me and I covered my mouth as more came after it.

"Shh...I got you beautiful..." Jerome soothed and went harder, getting me to slack, I closed my eyes and wished my climax would come sooner.

"Mmm....daddy" I moaned out, I bit my lip as he let out a shaky sigh, a sign that I should stop.

"Not here Mitch...." He growled and bit my shoulder, he was hiting almost every kink I had.

"Oui papa"

(Yes daddy)

I whispered and Jerome started pounding into me. I gasped multiple times and shivered, damn this bacca. I bit my tongue to get rid of the scream I had as I came, Jerome follwed soon after and pulled out.

"Mm...more at the hotel?" I asked, the two of us had chose to go to the western part of Minecraftia as our house was being remade.

"Maybe...." Jerome said as he cleaned himself up and winked at me before walking out. I smirked to myself and cleaned myself up and walked back to our seat, a giddy smile on my face as I sat back down.

"Attention passengers, we will be landing in 15 minutes, thank you for choosing villager airlines" I smiled. Soon I'd be in for a fun night.

Time skip

"Reservations under Aceti please" I waited beside him patiently, tugging on his pants now and then getting him to glare at me in a seductive way.

"Yes Mitch?" He turned towards me fully and I hugged him, Jerome chuckled and hugged me back.