Merome: Amsterdam

Mitch's POV

-One year ago-

"Hey Mitch, The guys want to know if you want to come to the pool with us" Ashley asked as she came out the bathroom wearing her black bikini.

"No thanks, I'm fine up here" I chuckled and sat up in the bed, I couldn't go down there with Jerome wearing those trunks of his. He was too perfect in my eyes, and that v-line is the only thing I'd go down on.

"Well, alright...I'll be back in a couple hours!" She exclaimed as she threw on a sundress and her sandals before walking to the door.

"I'm locking you out!" I yelled back jokingly as I took out my phone. She laughed back and left, I sighed to myself as I re-read the messages from last night.

Jerome and I had been 'jokingly' flirting with one another again, but last night got too heated between the both of us.

Would you rather I fuck you or....Ryan to?

Jerome had texted me.

You of course biggums

I bit my lip at the picture he had sent me, it was him laying down with his boxers just above his dick. I had Ashley take one of me with my ass in the air with the excuse of- 'I'm telling Jerome to kiss my ass' -She laughed and took it without questions.

"Do you know the things he'd do to that ass?" Oh a benja could dream.,

I gasped at the sudden tightness from my pajama pants and boxers. I had an erection just reading his texts and fantasizing about them, but this time, my hand wouldn't do.

Jerome's POV

"You win this round Batman!" I laughed and swam away from Ryan, he chuckled before diving under water and swimming near Adam. I pouted, why wasn't my benja here?

"Hey Ashley? Can I get the key to your room?" I asked.

"Under my dress!" She yelled out as Adam splashed water at her, I smiled and got out the pool, going to the chair she used and grabbed the keys before walking out and towards the stairs.

By the time I reached our floor, I'd forgotten my purpose until I looked at the hotel room key in my hand. With a smile I walked over to the room Ashley and Mitch shared, only finding it cracked a tiny bit and the sounds I heard coming from inside made me bite my lip.

"Ah....J-Jerome...you're so big!" I heard Mitch moan out, I slowly opened the door more and softly closed it, before slowly walking towards the bedroom. There he was, ass in the air with a red dildo pumping in and out of him at a rapid pace. Last night when he sent that picture, I showed Adam, who laughed-I did too but later I had to take a sudden shower from looking at it for too long.

"Jerome!" Mitch moaned out, for a second I thought he caught me watching but his face was buried in the pillow. I bit my lip watching him in his act, Mitch was moaning my name, with that stupid dildo inside of him instead of me.

"Ah! Fuck...." He groaned out, now pumping his dick with his free hand, I watched his antics with much joy. I was hard although I couldn't do anything about it, I wanted to fuck Mitch into next week. But I held myself back, a small smirk on my face as I turned to leave.

I'd do it, not now though, I needed a bit nore knowledge of what he'd want for me. I knew about his language kink, every know and then He would speak to me in French. I picked up on the easy ones, like calling me 'daddy' and repeatedly told me how much he loves me, for the harder sentences, I bought a french dictionary and wrote down what he'd say.

"Ah! Jerome!" I stopped at the door as I heard a faint wet slap,signaling he had came. I slowly opened the door and closed it after me silently, I took out my room key I always carry with me and walked inside of my room. This erection was getting a bit painful to bear.

-Present Day-

"D-daddy! Faster please!" Mitch moaned beneath me, he'd woken up from a sex nap about three minutes ago.

"Ah fucking shit Mitch...you're so damn tight still" I moaned and slanmed into him, Mitch quivered and yelled out, his nails digging into my shoulders making me growl and thrust harder.

"My god Jerome! I-I'm gonna cum daddy!" He cried and threw his head to the side, I didn't say anything, I just panted and held his hips in place.

"I'm so fucking glad I caught you Mitch" I gasped in his ear as he let out a scream, his seed splattered on my abdomen but I kept going.

"A-Ah! Punish me!" Oh would I ever.

Take it and be satisfied

F.O.T