Merome - New Years

Mitch's POV

Jerome was the best bacca there was. I love everything about him, and to start off the new year with him, I was going to give him a ride he won't forget.

"MITCH! COME HERE! ONLY AN HOUR BEFORE 2015!" I got up from our bed, a chuckle escaped my lips as I caught sight of my bacca. He was tangled in the vines but had the biggest smile on his face as he looked at me.

"Biggums!" He yelled as he jumped down, I tried to catch him but we just ended up on the floor.

"Hello to you too..." I chuckled and pushed him off of me. He tackled me in a hug, he was being so loveable how could I not hug him back?

"We made it to the real D Mitch!" Jerome said as he got up and sat on the couch. I smirked, the position I wanted him in, I got up and sat in his lap, my arms wrapped around his neck and he looked up at me.

"You got the only D I want...." Jerome smiled at me and wrapped his hands around my hips.

"Oh Mitch...you know you can hop on my endstone anytime" I bit my bottom lip before leaning down to kiss him. His lips, as always, were soft. I tugged at his belt and he growled softly as I did so, I wanted him.

"Mitch... Can't this wait for one more hour?" He asked heatedly in my ear, I whined as I removed my shirt.

"You said anytime Jerome..." I wrapped my arms around his neck, I was still experiencing his heat and I craved him more than ever.

"Just one more hour Mitch, then you can ride me as long as you want" I pouted, but that did sound nice.

"...as long as I want?" Jerome smiled and his hands massaged my hips making the situation worse.

"As long as you want" He repeated, I nodded my head and got off of him, Jerome kissed my neck causing me to moan.

"....Sorry, so fun to see you like this" I stuck my tongue at him before I got up and walked to the kitchen.

Oh no! Oh no...OH YEAH! TIME SKIP

"THREE!"

"TWO!"

"ONE!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"  I yelled out as I pulled Jerome on the couch and kissed him. Faint fireworks were heard from outside but I couldn't care less, Jerome kissed back and unzipped my pants. I got up and took them off along with my boxers while Jerome removed his clothing.

"Happy new year Mitch" Jerome moaned as he pushed me down on his dick.

"H-Happy new year" I wrapped my arms around his neck as I rode him. He groaned and held my waist, he didn't dare try to thrust as I went fast.

"Mitch... You're so eager" Jerome panted I threw my head back and moaned loudly.

"I love you so much" He moaned, I brought him closer to me so I could kiss him.

"Love you more" I moaned, I gasped and grabbed his hair as he kissed and sucked on my neck.

"J-Jerome!" I silenced myself before I asked for more, if I did, I wouldn't be in control anymore. I wanted to do this, he just had to sit back and enjoy it.

"Miiitch..." Jerome groaned and a hand snuck in between us to pump my dick, I screamed.

"Jerome! Y-You're gonna make me cum!" I tried moving his hand but he just gave a tighter squeeze.

"Then so be it Mitch..." He growled, I leaned my head against his neck and moaned, I just had to hold it.

"You're about to cum... aren't you?..." Jerome asked, my hands grabbed his shoulders and I slammed down onto him, my eyes closed tight and I yelled in pleasure.

"Yes Jerome!" His free hand massaged my hips, I panted heavily, now it took everything I had to hold it.

"...on three Mitch" I nodded my head in agreement.

One...

I screamed Jerome's name out as he helped slam myself down.

Two...

I pulled him in for another kiss and I shook, I felt him twitch inside of me.

Three

We broke apart, I screamed while he roared, I slacked in his arms, our foreheads pressed against each others, A small smile showed on my lips.

"Happy... New year..."

Part one of a request! The second part is a SkyLox! Then after that a Ssunkipz!! I love you all and stay awesome and adorable!!

See ya later!