NoochLess

This one will be where its RL instead of Minecraft since Nooch's skin is a robot and...well yeah...

Mat's POV

"C'mon Mat! Dance with me!" I laughed as Rob pulled me up to dance to absolutely nothing. We were both in our pajamas over at his house since I didn't feel like sleeping alone tonight.

"But there's no music!" I laughed as he spun me around, I seen him give the biggest smile and it made my heart skip like always. We've been dating for about five months now and it was perfect so far.

"Oh you need music now? What's that song Jerome always sings? Oh yeah!" I laughed more as he started horribly singing.

"SO I WAKE IN THE MORNING AND I STEP OUTSIIDE, AND I TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND GET REAL HIGH!" Rob stopped to laugh along with me, he pulled me into his chest and held me there, honestly the most wonderful position to be in.

"You should make a record" I joked as we swayed.

"I'll only sing for you" Rob chuckled and I sighed jokingly.

"Goodie..." I yelped as he pushed me, my first instinct was to grab onto the collar of his shirt pulling him down with me onto the floor.

"Hey" Rob chuckled out, I rolled my eyes and pulled his face closer to mine only to kiss him. Just like always he licked my bottom lip and I allowed him to enter, I rarely put up a fight with him and just gave him the dominance. Rob pulled back, much to my dismay, but made up for it as he kissed down to my neck lightly.

"H-Hey..." I responded with a slight chuckle as he slipped a hand under my short and played with my nipple.

"Rob..." I gasped as he sucked on a spot on my neck. I moaned, it was something I never felt before and I loved it, I got a little worried as his other hand went down towards my crotch.

"Mat?" I opened my eyes and stared at him, he stopped playing with my nipple and I pouted.

"Do you...want to?" Rob asked me, I was surprised to the question. Did I want it? We were dating for five months after all, but would it be too rushed? I guess not if I agreed to do it.

"O-Only if you want to..." I stuttered, Rob blinked about five times before smiling down at me, he kissed me briefly before pulling me up and carried me bridal style to his room. Once he set me down and I was comfortable we kissed and didn't separate, except for when we had to take off our shirts. He dipped down and took my right nipple into his mouth, I moaned, He sneaked a hand under my pajama pants and boxers, tracing my tip.

It was hard to focus on anything, I didn't even know when he pulled off our pants leaving both of us in our boxers.

"C-can I lead for a bit?" I asked, he pulled off of my left nipple, since when did he switch?, and up to my ear.

"Of course" He whispered, I sat up and flipped us so I was on top, He watched me, the only thing I looked at was his covered dick, it tented his boxers, a huge bulge compared to mine, I wasn't small but still... His was huge.

"H-How-?"

"Eight and a half" He answered and chuckled at my flushed face. I was a little below seven but it was fine. I'll manage though. I took a deep breath as I pulled down his boxers, his dick twitched and he let out a small groan. I was blushing heavily as I neared the tip. He groaned again as I licked it, pre-cum leaked from the slit. It was just like a lollipop, a Rob flavored lollipop.

"Mat!" Rob gasped as I took his tip in my mouth, I was still unsure of what exactly I was doing but I was doing a decent job if Rob was moaning softly. Sadly I pulled off and he whined, with another breath I took him whole, gagging slightly.

"M-Mat..." He moaned as I bobbed my head, I did what I thought was right, swirling my tongue, sucking at the tip, cupping his balls, and his moans were beautiful.

"G-gonna... N-No, stop Mat..." He begged, I listened to him like an obedient puppy, I watched as he sat up. Rob was panting but kicked his boxers off fully.

"Your turn Matthew" I blushed again as he pulled me onto the bed and he was now on top. I bit my lip as he slowly pulled off my boxers and groaned as it hit the somewhat cold air. He took me in his hands and I gasped, Rob's touch was unlike my own, he slowly pumped me and sucked softly at the tip.

"Rob..." I moaned. If this is what he felt like then this was amazing. Rob removed his hand and took me while in his mouth getting me to moan louder. His mouth was so warm, I couldn't help but let another moan get through as he bobbed his head.

"Rob!" I moaned out and grabbed his hair, He hummed and let me tell you, that was the best feeling I've ever felt.

"G-Gonna...cum" I panted out, he didn't stop like I did, he just bobbed his head faster, it wouldn't be fair if I had all the fun.

"Stop Rob..." I pleaded, my lover pulled off and looked at me, how would I tell him? Neither of us knew what we were doing.

"I uh...want you to feel good too" I said, he nodded and he crawled up to me and held three fingers against my mouth.

"Suck" I confusingly obeyed, wetting his fingers as much as possible, Rob grunted and pulled them out and had one against my entrance.

"This should sting a bit" He said, I nodded and gasped as his finger pushed it's way in, Rob grunted and pushed more of his finger in me. The stretch was something to adjust to, it was weird until he started moving it. My hips bucked once or twice and a moan slipped through my lips.

"I'm only getting started Mat" Rob's hushed tone filled my ears as he entered another finger, I gasped, a bigger stretch this time, I was soon moaning again as he moved them, he scissored his fingers making me gasp again but I moaned once more as I felt the third and final finger enter me.

"Rob..." I moaned, he pulled his fingers out at a fast pass making a small wet slapping sound. He pulled them out fully and I whined but Rob kissed me as I felt him move.

"This'll hurt...like... A bunch" Rob stated, I nodded my head, bracing myself for any pain. He was right, there was a bunch of pain as he entered me. I whimpered softly and buried my head into the crook of his neck.

"Shh... It'll feel better soon" He soothed as he kissed my neck, a shiver ran down my spine as he did so. I gasped as he jerked his hips forward, a single tear ran down my cheek.

"...move" I said after awhile, It didn't hurt when he thrusted, it only stung, I groaned as I focused on the pleasure. This was our first time and he went slow, I moaned and slacked in his arms, allowing pleasure to consume me.

"Oh Rob... Faster" I begged him, kissing his neck. He grunted but did as I asked. Moans and pants filled the bedroom as he was now slamming into me, every now and then I'd scream while he moaned.

"Rob!" I yelled as he struck something in me, he hit it again and got the same result from me.

"There! Right there!" I yelled, He was now pounding against that pleasurable spot and I screamed. I moaned loudly as he grabbed my dick and pumped it along with his thrusts.

"Mat..." Rob moaned as I screamed. I felt something in my stomach uncurl and Rob yelled as I felt a warm substance shoot into me. I groaned as he pulled out and laid next to me only to pull the over over us.

"Happy Anniversary Matthew" Rob glanced at the clock and smiled, I turned my head and smiled at it.

12:15 a.m.

"Happy Anniversary Robert" today marks six months in our relationship, it was the best one yet.