SteveXHerobrine

Steve's POV

It wasn't a normal day, not after the images flashing through my head. I was laying down on my bed, looking at my ceiling, the visions were confusing.

I was being fucked by a man with white eyes, I knew exactly who it was, I just didn't think I'd imagine it to be with him...

Herobrine

He was someone to avoid, someone who gives no mercy on any being, not even his own pet, the Enderdragon. I heard that sometimes Herobrine beats it until it can barely move.

I sat in bed as my brain wondered to yet another vision. This time I was bent over my bed with him slamming into me.

Why was this happening to me? Why now? What does this mean?!

Steve...

I gasped and looked around, my body acting on its own and pushed myself deeper onto my bed, if possible.

You can't fight it Steve... I'll come and take what's mine....

I shook my head and held it in my hands. I yelled in frustration.

"Leave me alone! Go away!" I yelled to no one in particular. I sighed, the voice in my head seemed to go away, but I did feel a warm breeze above me. I opened my eyes and peeked up only to jump back with a scream.

"Steve..." He boomed, I immediately knew I was powerless against him, my sword was too far away for me to reach and even if I had it what good will that do?

"G-Go away... Please" I breathed out, my back was against my headboard, but he crawled over to me until he was in front of me. His hands held mine above my head and I closed my eyes, bracing for pain but it never came.

"...I can't do that Steve...not when you're being so...submissive" Herobrine grinned, I didn't know what to expect. He moved fast, I was naked, as was he, I could've panicked right then and there but he was just so big.

"I... T-that won't fit" I gasped, not knowing what I wanted.

"Oh but Steve...it will" the ex-hero said before I felt pleasure rush up my side, it was amazing to be honest. I moaned at first but screamed as he entered me. It was my first time and he wasn't making it easier.

"P-please...Sto-" I couldn't finish as a loud moan ripped out of me, my senses were overridden with pleasure as he thrusted in me.

"H-Hero.... Brine" I gasped out, he slammed in me, skin slapping together filled my ears and I couldn't focus.

"Please..." I gasped out, I didn't know what I was trying to ask of him. Whatever he did filled the need, I guess he went faster cause I was screaming and yelling.

"Calm down Steve" He growled, letting go of my hands and holding my legs further apart. It was absolutely amazing, the feeling I mean. He hit something in me that caused me to cling onto his back.

"Found it.." He whispered, he just kept hitting that spot and I loved it, a knot in my stomach built up.

"W-What's happening? Oh god... I feel... Like I'm gonna..." My eyes rolled to the back of my head, pleasure took over and I screamed as I felt the knot uncurl. He kept going for at least a minute before something spilled inside me and he pulled out. I opened my eyes and he was gone, my body was covered with the red covers and a note was on my window.

I'll be back again tomorrow

I laughed at it, maybe this was just some twisted dream. But then again my ass did hurt like hell. I sighed before letting sleep take me.

I'll worry about it in the morning.