MunchingUniverse : Night two

The requested ones come after this, sorry!!

Jason's POV

I woke up with the biggest headache ever, I groaned as I moved, for some reason I was sore all over, the pain was coming from my lower back as well as my ass.

"Oh god...." I moaned in pain as I sat up, I held my head in my hands and tried to soothe the pain away but it didn't help.

"Morning wild man" I looked up and smiled shyly as Tyler walked into the room holding a cup of water. I chuckled softly and was about to get up but felt something very wrong.

I moved yet again but felt the the same sensation coming from underneath the covers, I was naked and I blushed even more as I realized where I was. I was in Tyler's room, in his bed, naked.

"....d-did we...?" I asked, scared of the answer. He sighed and sat on the edge of the bed, placing the cup on the night table.

"I...I tried to stop you...I really did Jason..." He said, I was tempted to crawl towards him but I was naked.

"...tell me what happened" I placed my hand on his shoulder, he looked at me and gave me a pained expression before sitting next to me. He bit his lip and played with his thumbs not making eye contact.

"Well... It started in the car... You...uh said I could make you scream" Tyler stared. I nodded, a blush blooming on my cheeks.

"You uh...sucked me off...and...you" his voice cracked as he looked at me. My blush only gotten bigger.

"I what?" I asked him, my voice almost in a whisper. Tyler pulled me into a hug, almost as if he didn't want to say it.

"You rode me...telling, no... Begging me to fuck you... I didn't listen at first but... Something snapped in me and...well you can guess the rest" I nodded, shocked that in my drunken state I'd give myself to my crush.

"I-I'm so sorry I did it Jason... If I could take it back I would" Tyler hugged me tighter, I was lost in thought, would I take it back?

"I uh... I wouldn't..." I mumbled into his shoulder, He tensed up and pulled back to look at my face, I couldn't look at him though, I was blushing way too much.

"Jason?"

"I-I'm glad that you were my first..." I shyly looked at him only to have him smash his lips with mine. I gasped in shock but allowed him to kiss me, after all he was my crush. He pulled back not soon after and looked down my chest and I blushed even more, his hand was dangerously close to my crotch and I was slowly getting excited.

"Hard for me...again?" Tyler teased, I blushed as I bit my lip, his hand went under the covers and stroked me making me grip onto him.

"T-Tyler" I moaned into his shoulder, He chuckled as I did so. His hand played with my slit making me gasp.

"...I want you to remember this time" Tyler said stroking me faster. It was weird, but it felt amazing and I craved him.

"Will you remember?" He teased softly twisting my tip in between his fingers I nodded, eyes shut tight as my blush got heavier.

"Yes! I'll remember!" I moaned, my grip on his shirt tightened as he stopped and dipped down under the covers. I threw my head back with a loud moan as he wrapped his mouth around my dick and sucked on it. I didn't know what else to do but grab his hair as he bobbed his head, I never felt anything like it and I was loving it.

"T-Tyler!" I moaned out, He stopped and pulled up getting me to whine, but he looked at me and started removing his clothes, after he took off his shirt our lips never separated except for air. He kicked off his boxers and he laid me down, removing the covers, and I watched him.

"You want this?" Tyler asked, I nodded my head and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled at me and I let out a silent scream as he entered me.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, kissing my neck and whispered sweet nothings into my ear

It wasn't that it hurts, it's that you're so damn big! I thought. I shook my head and he thrusted, getting a moan from me. He was slowly thrusting, and I was craving for more already, I whined and pulled at the sheet underneath me.

"More..." I whispered, I covered my mouth with one hand as I felt him go painfully slow this time.

"What was that?" Tyler teased, I moaned out.

Dammit Tyler! Not now!! I angrily thought, all I had to do was say it again but why was it so hard to do just that?

"More...please... Just like last night" I begged, I heard him laugh before gradually increasing his speed making me choke on my moans. They came out like a broken record, I shook with pleasure, not getting enough.

"Is this what you wanted? For me to fuck you senseless?!" He nearly yelled at me, he held my legs apart and I moaned, no screamed for more.

"Tyler!" He went harder and I shook, I closed my eyes tightly as the knot in my stomach built up rather quickly.

"Jason.... I expect an answer from you" Tyler growled in my ear, I grabbed at the sheets harder, I'm sure my knuckles turned white.

"Yes!" I answered him. Tyler kissed my neck and pounded into me, I shook, yelled, and moaned for him.

"G-Gonna..." I warned, getting cut off as he kissed me roughly, I moaned into it as I came. He sucked on my tongue as I felt him fill me up, it felt very weird to have something in me.

"Dammit Jason..." He cursed as he laid down next to me after pulling out. I turned my head and looked at him, curious.

"W-What?" Tyler smirked and held me close to him.

"I'm crazy for you...,"

"And I'm never letting you go" He finished, I smiled and laid my head in his chest.

I could get used to this...

I'll fix errors later, for now I wanna make a small thing