Vikklan- Our Night

Lachlan's POV

"Night you two!" I yelled as Rob held Preston in his chest, I chuckled at Preston's flushed face.

"Night Lachy" Rob yelled back before I closed the door and went over to Vikk's room that he shared with Rob. I smiled as I spotted the adorable male sitting on his bed, as soon as I closed the door, his head shot up.

"Lachy!" He giggled as I ran in and jumped on him. We tussled and rolled on the bed, ending with me pinning him with a smirk as he panted for air.

"Icky Vicky isn't so icky" I laughed, Vikk laughed along with me and I couldn't help but lean down to kiss him, a few giggles followed as I kissed him multiple times.

"Lachy!" He whined as I pulled back and kissed his nose.

"Yes Vikk?" I asked as I looked down at him, he smiled up at me, a blush on his face.

"You called?" I asked, my voice in a whisper as I entwined our fingers and got comfortable between his legs, our foreheads touched.

"I uh....um" Vikk blushed and I smiled, getting lost in his brown eyes.

"What is it Vikk? Little Lachy caught your tongue?" I asked before kissing him, my tongue invaded his mouth. He moaned softly and he tried to move his hands but I firmly held them down with my own. I slowly pulled back leaving a string of our mixed saliva kept us connected until he liked his lips.

".....you promised that you wouldn't tease tonight...." Vikk muttered, a smirk grew on my face as I recalled our private conversation.

"So I did... alright then Vikk, I'll spare you for tonight" I whispered, He gave me a smile as I let his hands go, I watched as he took off his own shirt before removing mine.

"Eager" I asked as I rolled my hips against his and sucked on his neck. Vikk gave a few short moans until he tried to push me away.

"Lachy!" He whined causing me to pull away and unzip his pants before I took them off. Vikk grabbed at the sheets and whined as I slowly took off my pants.

"Lachlan stop stalling!" I smirked and tilted my head.

"You think I'm stalling?" I asked, halting my actions on taking off my pants, leaving them halfway on my knees.

"Yes!" He whined yet again and almost glared at me.

".....I'm.....Stalling?" I asked after I kissed his forehead. Vikk sighed in distress and that caused me to.remove the rest of my clothes as well as his boxers.

"Now...how about you ride me?"

Vikk's POV

I blushed as he flipped us so I was cradling his waist. I bit my lip harshly as I brought myself above his hard dick. A gasp left my lips as I lowered myself onto him.

"W-wow" I breathed out as I rolled my hips a bit, I felt Lachlan's hands on my thighs and that made my blush grow.

"What?" He asked as he moved his hips along with mine getting short moans from me.

"L-little Lachy isn't so little...." I said as I brought myself up then slowly lowered myself down.

"Mmm...heh....funny" Lachlan lowly moaned as I went faster, I tilted my.head up and allowed all types of moans flow.

"Y-You like seeing me like this don't you?" I asked as leaned closer to his face, only to reach forward and nibbled on his ear.

"I like you either way Vikky" Lachlan moaned, I gasped as he started thrusting as I came down and he hit my prostate in the process.

"There Lachlan! There!" I yelled in pleasure, I felt Lachlan move from underneath me and before I knew it I was laying down again with my lover pumping into me. My back was arched and my hands fisted the sheets below as he went faster and harder.

"Ah....fuck..." Lachlan moaned from above me, I shook and bit my lip as my climax approached.

"Lachy! Oh Lachy! I can't!" I screamed as I felt myself twitch in his hold, I opened my eyes to see his baby blue eyes staring back.

"M-Me either" Lachlan moaned before he crashed his lips against mime in a sloppy kiss. My screams of broken pleasure was muffled, I felt his fingers dig into my hips and that was a sign for me to cum.

"Ah! L-Lachy!" I screamed out as I felt all the stored up energy from our actions disappear.

"Fuck....Vikk..." Lachlan moaned as he pulled out and laid down on my stomach, draping the covers over us. We just stayed there, heavily breathing from the aftermath.

"You hear that?" Lachlan asked as he laid next to me, I stayed silent, trying to listen to what he could hear. Then I heard it, although it was distant.

A hard and firm banging against a wall as well as someone speaking, or rather yelling.

"Jerome! Oh god! Fuck me all night! Please I need it!"

I tiredly chuckled, the Merome duo would do that every time they'd travel, I'm surprised that they haven't been caught yet.

"Sleep icky Vikky, we gotta wake up early...." Lachlan soothed in my ear, I smiled softly before sleep came crashing down on me.

That never felt so good in my life.

Hey guess what!

Fuck off typos.... that's what!