KermitMudkipper

Kermit's POV

I whined, Quentin always loved to tease me, I was in our room and the blasted mudkip toyed with me. I was in my boxers and here he was pumping me through them.

"Aw is Dakota all hot and bothered?" He teased as he slowly pumped me. I cried out as he stopped, I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

"More like horny and ready you bastard" I spat out, he gripped me tighter in his hand and I moaned.

"I'm a bastard Dakota?" He asked, pumping me faster and the cloth felt amazing.

"N-No Quentin..." I moaned, I wished he'd take me already, I really needed this.

"Aww, you look so adorable" He soothed, I whined again as he stopped but this time he removed my boxers only to stoke me again, it felt way better to have them removed.

"Better?" Quentin asked, it was no where near to what I wanted. I moaned as he stroke me, it didn't matter that he was going slow.

"Please fuck me..." I begged, the stubborn mudkip just kept stroking me, I tugged at his shoulders, hoping he'd hurry up. I moaned as he moved and lined himself at my entrance, I pulled him down to kiss me as he pushed in.

"That what you wanted?" He asked, kissing my jawline and thrusting slowly.

"Yes..." I moaned, grabbing under the pillow behind my head, I didn't care if he went slow, I just needed him in me.

"You're so tight..." I blushed as Quentin said that, I moaned as he went faster though. I panted, finally after so long of teasing, he gave me what I craved for.

"Dakota... " He moaned, I opened my eyes slightly and looked at him while he pumped into me. Quentin grabbed my waist and held me down going harder, I closed my eyes tightly and screamed.

"Q-Quentin! Oh god! Faster! Fuck me faster!" I yelled, He listened to me and went faster getting me to scream louder and cling onto his back. He never fucked me like this before, what was up with him, whatever it was I certainly didn't want him to stop.

But fate was a bitch and I felt the familiar knot in my stomach pull together, I tried to hold it for as long as I could but Quentin reached between us and pumped me, almost at the same speed he was going.

"N-No... Oh god, not yet!" I begged him, I arched my back and it took everything I had not to cum.

"Stop holding it back, you'll hurt yourself" He growled, I panted and moaned softly.

"QUENTIN" I yelled as stars filled my vision, I felt myself go slack in his hold. I also noticed how he too had stopped moving and was now breathing heavily above me.

"...bastard" I laughed tiredly as he pulled out and laid next to me.

"Love you too frog" He chuckled and pulled the covers over us.

"Love you more fish" I smirked as I heard his heart speed up.

"I AM NOT A FISH!"