Ssunkipz

Quentin's POV

I was with Ian today, just relaxing in his house, Dakota had went upstream for a small event with his family and I didn't want to intrude on them.

"Hey..." I shivered as Ian kissed my neck. I blushed and pushed him back softly.

"Hey" He gave a soft chuckle as he went around and sat down next to me.

"Come here Quentin..." I blushed, like Ty, Ian was another one of my secrets, except with him, I was bottom.

"Why don't we...go up to my room...hmm?" Ian asked as I sat on his lap, I smirked but shook my head.

"No... How about... I give you a ride?" Ian gave me a small smirk and slowly unbuttoned my dress shirt.

"Eager...?" I nodded my head and tugged at his blue shirt. He laughed and took it off before removing mine, Ian rolled his hips and I moaned. Now I let him undress the both of us.

"Quentin..." Everything was so blurry but I realized that we were naked and he was waiting on me.

"Ah..." I moaned as he helped me lower myself down.

"So tight... I could just take you right now Quentin..." Ian groaned, I bit lip and slowly brought myself up and down.

"Make you scream.... Beg for more" I moaned softly, my arms wrapped around his neck as I went faster.

"Ian...." I gasped out as he pumped my dick. He only gave me a small smile before he moaned and leaned his head against the couch. I leaned forward and kissed his neck making him moan softly, he was so easy to tease.

"Ian!" I pulled back as he slammed me down on his lap, I pulled him in for a sloppy kiss while he did so. Now he controlled what I did, and right now he was just thrusting as I came down. My climax rushed on faster than I thought and I tried to slow myself down but Ian wouldn't have any of that.

"I'm close! Stop!" I pleaded, I screamed as Ian hit my prostate, he hit it at a rapid pace while he pumped me. I panted, my veins were over runned by pleasure, I did the only thing I could do, moan.

"Cum Quentin..." I shook in his hold and slumped in his chest, my hands were on his chest to balance myself as I went faster.

"Ian!" I yelled as I came, Ian grunted and came with me. The both of us were panting for air, Ian picked me up and walked us to his bedroom where he pulled out and laid next to me.

"That was fun" He tiredly chuckled out. I nodded and buried myself into his chest as he brought the covers over us.

Am I a horrible person for doing this?

This was the hardest thing to write, believe it or not. Not my strongest pairing but hey, I managed!

Now let me tell you something that I'm working on...

A new story! An actual story like Bad Boy, This one takes place in the world of Minecraftia! Where Jerome is a successful experiment that was set free and runs into Mitch~

Oh don't worry my pretties! It'll be smut filled, just not in every chapter.... Jerome tops as always ;)

See ya later!