That Night- Merome

Remember that SkyLox smut I wrote awhile back that ended up with Ty bent over on the table? Well here's the Merome part

Mitch's POV

"Oh yeah! Our house is an hour and a half away...We'll be back!" Jerome said and pulled me to my feet and out the door. The grip he had on my wrist meant only one thing, I was in for a punishment.

"Uh Jerome?" I called out as we got in his car, He had a small smile on his face as he pulled out the driveway, I sighed and looked down to my lap.

The car ride was awkwardly quite, there was one thing he lied about, we lived 40 minutes away from them so you know that I was actually going to receive something.

"C'mon Mitchell" I got out the car and walked to the door, don't get me wrong, I was excited, I just hoped we didn't break anything.

"Aw little Mitchy, you know what you're in for?" He asked as he slipped his hands on my waist, I nodded and opened the door, once we got in he picked me up, closed the door with his foot, and ran to our room.

"Jerome!" I gasped as he threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me only to grip my ass.

"Do he got a booty?" He asked and laid kisses down my sensitive neck.

"He do" I gasped as he squeezed it again. Now I was the impatient one, I tugged at his clothes while I leaned up to connect our lips.

"Just take me already" I groaned as I pulled away. My bacca grinned and took off my shirt, I blushed heavily, sure it was a regular thing but still.

"No teasing?" He asked and pulled my pants off, I tugged at his dress shirt.

"No teasing... Please" I replied as he kicked off his pants and boxers before taking off my boxers.

He didn't lay me down, instead had me up against the headboard. My eyes widened, I just got this one! Well, I guess its what I deserve.

"Love ya babe" Jerome said as he pushed in, my mouth hung open and I grabbed his shoulders.

"L-love you too..." I stuttered as he entered fully. Now was the fun part, he thrusted at a rapid pace, I sure as hell hope that this headboard is sturdy enough.

"You really thought you'd go by without punishment?" He growled seductively in my ear, I was already screaming for more, he held my legs apart as he pounded away.

"No! Dear god no!" I yelled, the pleasure I was feeling was amazing. I hid my face in the crook of his neck as Jerome had his way with me. I gasped as he hit my prostate.

"Mitchell...I don't think this is a good enough punishment... Do you?" He groaned, I screamed in pleasure, my toes curled in and I felt as if I was in heaven.

"No!" I agreed, I heard him chuckle before he went harder getting the wood to crack loudly.

"Jerome!" I threw my head back and he attacked my neck making me choke on my moans.

"Mitch..." Jerome whispered, a moan slipped out of his lips and I grabbed his shoulders. The wood cracked rapidly almost in pace with how fast my climax was approaching.

"Jerome..." I weakly moaned, my body started having small spasms, signaling my end.

Moan after moan fell out of my mouth, there was a much louder snap and I felt so many things happen, the piece of wood that was against my back slid down, my back hit the wall and Jerome went faster, moaning softly.

"Jer- oh god! Jerome! I-I can't!" I whimpered, He nodded and pumped my dick. I loved this bacca to death and beyond, a screamed filled the room as I felt all my energy leave me. I think I blacked out Jerome was carrying me up some stairs, I closed my eyes until he put me down on a bed.

"Hey Ty! Adam and I are gonna play some video games!" He called out.  I opened my eyes slightly to see him head for the door.

"Alright.... Night Jerome" Ty said as Jerome left, I glared at him and he only smiled.

"I blame you..." I growled.