Merome- Heat?

Mitch's POV

I was over at Seto's house, he wanted to test something and requested that I bring a sample of Jerome's DNA, so I told Jerome to spit in a cup, sure he was unsure as to why but he still did it.

"Alright, this is harmless and it'll last a week, give me the results afterwards Ok?" Seto asked me as he held up a syringe filled with a purple substance. I nodded and hissed as he injected it in my wrist. It stung yeah, but I let him empty the thing into my veins.

"It should take affect in a half an  hour if I'm right, I believe you may act like a bacca so...have fun" Seto chuckled, did he mean I'd be great at climbing trees? Or great with an Axe? Catching fish? Or growling? I silently laughed at the last thought.

"Alright, after a week I come back and report to you, see ya Seto!" I said as I got up.

"Bye Mitch! Say hi to Jerome for me!" He called, I gave him a thumbs up and walked out the door.

Time skip cause I can

"Hey Mitch, where have you been?" Jerome asked as I walked in, I wonder how long its been. Must've been longer than Seto said cause I smelled the best scent ever.

"I-I was... Seto..." I couldn't focus on anything beside that amazing smell, it was coming from Jerome.

"Why you smell like dat?" I asked as I stumbled over to him and hugged him, I buried my nose in his neck as he hugged me back, the scent was weak from here.

"Like what? You smellimg that armesain?" Jerome chuckled, I grew addicted to the scent but I craved more. A small moan escaped my lips and I didn't even know why.

"Mitch...?" I looked up at him, so very confused to what was happening. Wait a minute, I took some of Jerome's DNA, Jerome's in heat, so...am I in heat?! I pushed away from him and he started at me in a little confused.

"Mitch are yo-" His nose twitched and he staggered backwards. I was concerned about if he was Ok or not so I slowly approached him.

"Uh...Jerome? You Ok?" I asked as I placed a hand on his shoulder, Jerome looked at me and his nose twitched again.

"How? You're a human..." He whispered, I hugged him, the addicting scent made me quiver and press myself against him. If this was a Bacca's heat then I wanted it to go away. I felt warm all over, my groin area especially.

"Mitch..." Jerome growled seductively, I nuzzled into his neck more, it was weird to just stand there and smell him, he'd usually smelled like a river or even parmesan cheese. But this was a scent like no other, I felt my body slowly fall, but the scent increased until I was on my knees staring at his crotch.

"...I'm in heat aren't I?" Jerome chuckled, I unzipped his pants and the scent became stronger as I pulled them down, the tent in his boxers got me to moan softly.

"As am I Mitch..." Once his boxers were off his dick flung out, and I took no time in sucking on it.

"Oh Mitch... " Jerome moaned, I just did what felt right, I bobbed my head, his moans were soft but they were music to my ears. I pried myself off, taking a deep breath and sucking the whole thing, I didn't stay like that for long as I again pried myself off and looked up at him.

"Can't you help me?" I asked, why'd I sound so submissive? Jerome nodded and proceeded to take off his clothes, I followed his example and yelp as he laid me on the couch.

"You shouldn't have done this Mitch..." He growled, I whined, now I needed relief, like...bad.

"Jerome, I'm sorry, now please take me! Fuck me!" I yelled, he just looked at me, a rumble came from the back of throat and that made Jerome growl again at me, this time almost dominant.

"That's what you'd like..." He finally said and thrusted into me, I threw my head back and moaned. Jerome went rough and fast with me, it was amazing as he did so. But I needed more.

"Jerome!" I whined and scratched his back, my bacca harder and that's what I was waiting for, a choked moan came out of my mouth. The pleasure was unbelievable, I cracked an eye open and Jerome was panting as he pounded into me.

"Miiitch" He stretched out my name and I tried to smile but I screamed instead.

"J-Jerome.... Oh god Jerome!" I yelled out, he hit my prostate repeatedly at a rapid pace, my climax nearly rushed out but I closed my eyes tight as I held it in.

"J-Jerome! Gonna...gonna cum" I stuttered as he kissed my neck.

"Oh trust me Mitch... Ah" Jerome was cut off by a moan.

"T-This is only the start" I barley listened as I released. That only made me crave for more but at the same time I was tired as hell. Jerome went faster for awhile before he too came and pulled out.

"....what the hell did Seto do to me" I groaned as Jerome picked me up and walked to our room.

"He shared my heat with you..."

Dear god....why