Surprisingly Submissive

Honestly, I was thinking about this a lot. Hopefully, you guys enjoy it.

~Merome_shipper

Herobrine's POV

I'm not entirely sure what pushed me to obey and listen to the will of one mortal. Maybe it was how messed up I was for finding pleasure in the way he kicked my ass and had me grovel at his feet in arousal and surprise.

"- Now bark like the good bitch you are!"

Something in my mind must've became damaged from his fists as I did bark for him. I remembered the surprise that lit up his enticing violet eyes.

At first, he didn't want to have anything to do with me. Yet time and time again I would find him. Not that it was hard, or that I truly left his side in the first place.

It was weeks before he cracked and promised to train me well to please him. Deep inside, I found it weird that I had been happy with that promise.

Happy to be by a mortals side.

I remembered my first time managing to do everything right for him. And the reward was sweeter than anything I've ever had in my entire existence. Master had let me fuck him senseless.

In public I would address him by his first name, Steve. Yet with each passing day I found myself happier than ever to call him Master when we were alone.

I've had more punishments to count and I hated them all, they all consisted of him ignoring me in one way or another.

"Brine?" My head snapped up instantly at his voice that called out to me from across his home. I had seemingly moved in with no resistance from him.

"Yes Master?" I got up from the couch and walked towards the bedroom we shared.

"Are you happy here?" He asked, turning to look up at me, his hand resting on that delicate hip of his. Every part of his body I worshipped.

"With you? Always" Steve had chuckled and gave me permission to hold him. I hurriedly did so, scooping him in my arms and burying my nose to the crook of his neck before sitting on the bed.

"Is this the truth Herobrine?" He mused, playing with my hair. I gave a soft purr like growl, loving the feeling of him so close.

"Yes Master, I'd never lie to you" I pulled back and looked him in the eyes. Steve hummed softly, stroking my cheek with his hand and patted it softly.

"Go get your leash and collar, good boys get their treats" I perked up at the mention and released him from my hold to retrieve said item. I adored that thing, the first gift he ever gave me.

"Kneel" Steve commanded as I handed it over to him. Without hesitation I did so gracefully, and shivered upon feeling it wrap around my neck.

"Thank you Master" I gave a groan when he pulled the leash harshly, getting me to stand and tower over him.

"Give Master a kiss" It was rare that I got to do so. I had his lips against my own in an instant, savoring the feeling and even moaning just a little when his tongue pressed against my bottom lip.

The kiss grew more and more passionate with each growing second, I had learned to keep my hands to myself unless he initiated anything, but even so. I wanted nothing more than to explore his body with my hands.

"Such a good boy..." He panted against my lips, swaying with me slowly.

"Am I?" I asked, watching as he undressed before me.