Skykipz

Here you go you wonderfully sick fucks!

Sky's POV

I decided to go over to Quentin's house and confront him about what was going on with him and Ty, I forgave Ty, why not? I love him with all my heart. But I just wanted Quentin to know that Ty didn't want that anymore and to just stay with Dakota.

"Hey Quentin... Listen I-Ah!" He pulled me inside and closed the door with such speed I couldn't process what happened until my back was against the door and he was sucking on my neck.

Quentin used Quick Attack! Its super effective!

"Quentin!" I yelped as he pulled back and glared at me.

"Why are you here?" He growled, I pushed him off of me and dusted myself off.

"I'm here about what you've been doing with Ty..." I growled back, the mudkip stared at me until a smile grew on his face.

"Of course...why don't we talk in my room?" He asked, I was surprised, I expected him to start asking questions, I nodded and followed him to the back room.

"Um...I'd appreciate it if you'd stop the fling you two have going on....He actually doesn't know I'm her- what are you doing?" I asked, Quentin sat me on the bed before crawling behind me.

"Keep talking..." He whispered as he started massaging my shoulders, at first I tensed up but relaxed.

"Hmm?" I closed my eyes and let him loosen up my muscles. He kissed my neck causing me to shiver.

"Q-Quentin?" I tried moving but I had went slack and couldn't move my arms.

"Shh...just getting rid of stress..." I was stressed a lot lately. This whole delema was quite confusing to me. I accidentally let a small moan slip out my mouth, Quentin stopped moving his hands and I felt him smirk against my skin.

"I'll help you get rid of some stress....sound good?" He heatedly whispered in my ear, me being Adam, I nodded my head in agreement. I yelped as he pushed me back on the bed and cradled my waist.

"Quentin! What are you doing?!" I yelped as he took off my shirt, I was practically naked!

"Shh....we're just getting rid of some stress" I would have pushed him off if he wasn't attacking my neck again.

"Quentin!" I gasped as he started taking off his clothes. The mudkip just went back to my neck as he took off my pants.

"Shh...I got you" He whispered in my ear, now he was palming my covered dick. I grabbed his shoulders and moaned.

"Quentin... S-stop" Quentin is one stubborn Pokemon as he took off my boxers  along with his own and stroked me. I moaned softly, this wasn't right, I don't care if I was hard, I had Ty, and even if I was Ok with this, I top!

"Just let it out..." I gasped as he entered me, it hurt so much. Was this how Ty felt when we first had sex?

"So tight...." Quentin muttered as he slowly thrusted, my body was rocking against his bed and my mouth hung open. Dare I admit it but it was actually feeling good.

Quentin must've known since he started thrusting faster. My arms went around his neck as he held my legs apart, I was panting for air, it was getting hot in here, or was it just me.

"Adam..." He groaned and went harder, I let out a pleasure filled scream as he did so, I couldn't keep quiet anymore as my friend fucked me.

"Please... This isn't r-right!"  He just kept pumping into me and I liked it, I know it was wrong but I liked it.

"You close?" Quentin grunted and I screamed as I shook. Yep, I was close, so very very close.

"Yes!! Oh god! I'm gonna-" I was cut off with a scream as I felt myself cum.  He groaned and I felt him cum inside me.

Ty is gonna kill me...

I hate any existing typos, I read this twice and found none, so sorry if I looked over a word!