SparkAnt/Stevebrine: Awkward

You guys are fucking adorable-I don't care how many times I said it, every comment makes me smile.

What am I? Smut Queen or Smut Goddess?? Like there is no in between guys-pick one :/

Taylor's POV

[Let's make this before Ant has seen Jordan's real eyes...Okay? Okay]

I was nervous today. Jordan insisted that I meet his parents, we've went to school together our whole lives and he's never done this before! I guess it's cause it's his birthday...

"Ant? Are you OK babe? We're almost there..." Jordan called out making me pale in my seat. What if his parents didn't like me?! I gulped as he started slowing down to a luxury pent house building. It was made of a mix of obsidian and marble-which looked really nice together.

"This is where they live?" I asked-my fears went out the window as I gaped at the tall building.

"Yep! Didn't I invite you to that high school party?" He asked as he parked the car and got out, I got out as well and followed him inside.

"Well yeah...but I left early..." I mumbled as we walked through the quiet lobby and towards the elevator.

"I need to warn you about my Pa, he's a bit...playful, y'know jokes around..." Jordan said shyly as the elevator started going up-I only laughed softly.

"It's fine...he sounds wonderful, did you get your blue eyes from him?" I asked as we neared the 17th floor.

"N-No...My Pa has brown eyes" He said a bit too quickly for my liking but before I could say anything the elevator stopped and opened to a wonderful living room.

"Pa?! Are you home?" Jordan called out as he walked inside-I quickly followed after him and looked around for any family pictures but found none. I wonder what his mother is like.

"Jordan! Happy birthday sweety! Oh it's been awhile! How are you?!" I heard a man call out from another part of the apartment like room.

"I'm great Pa! Thanks...Um...I'd like you to meet someone special" Jordan said looking at me, I could only blush and smile at him.

"Yes?" I turned my head to see a man around my height with amber brown hair and light brown eyes. In a way I'd say he looked a bit feminine.

"This is Taylor...My boyfriend" I shyly waved at him unsure of how he'd react but when he grew the biggest smile on his face I knew he was fine with it.

"Isn't he adoarable?! Where are my manners...Hello Taylor, I'm Steve!" He said holding his hand out, I shook it with a small hello of my own.

"Who else is here?" Jordan asked.

"Well a few friends of mine left awhile ago and Ender is with Aleks...And-wait...Did you tell him yet?" Steve asked, I looked at Jordan confusingly only to see him frozen with a light blush.

"N-No...." I was a bit stunned, he was keeping something from me?

"Tell me what?" I asked now both of my arms were crossed and I was glaring at him.

"Well...first off I have two dads" I nodded my head, Okay so he must've gotten his eyes from the birth mother or his other father.

"Okay...is that it? Jordan I was worrying this whole time that your parents wouldn't accept us this-" He cut me off.

"It's about my Dad...He-" He was cut off by another man who ruffled up his hair and walked into the kitchen. I watched in curiosity as he picked up an apple-his back facing the three of us.