Apple Pie?

Let the man be a horny bottom

~Merome_shipper

Steve's POV

I watched from my window at the man who dug not too far from the front of my house. Curiosity struck as he didn't seem to have tools on him and he just kept digging at the dirt with his hands, going lower and lower until he disappeared from sight. With a frown I shook my head and grabbed a basket along with water to begin picking apples.

Before long I had set up a ladder by the tree outside, of course looking back at the apparent hole in the ground the mysterious man went down into. Of course I would ask him just what it was he was doing when he resurfaced.

I picked apples until I was satisfied with the bunch I had and stepped down, readying the water bucket to wash them and choose the ones I wanted for an apple pie.

Yet sudden commotion had me peaking up only to blush vividly as the man did come back up along with taking his shirt off as he wiped the sweat from his forehead. I snapped my head back down as I focused on my task, cursing myself from the sudden explicit thoughts now running rampant. What's a man to do huh?

"Excuse me?" I jumped from my seat underneath the apple tree and looked up, completely dumbfounded as I stared into white eyes.

"Could I have one?" Herobrine asked, I blinked stupidly, my eyes trailing his muscular upper body before I cleared my throat and handing him the one I had just finished cleaning.

"Thank you" I shyly peaked up again at him as he took a bite, now sitting besides me and I could only shuffle as more and more thoughts ran through my filthy mind.

"Erm...what is it your uh... doing?" I asked. Going to clean another apple.

"Making a better way for the End portal to be found, it'll teleport along with it so don't mind this for a few weeks, what about you?" He shrugged, I bit my lip as I couldn't stop myself from oogling his muscular body. 

"Oh uh....apple pie?" I muttered, looking back at the apples and tending to them. Jumping slightly at his whistle.

"I haven't had one of those in centuries! Could I trouble you for a slice? I could pay ya back?" I blushed shyly as I bit my lip, timidly nodding my head.

"Yeah... I'll uh.. I'll get started" I smiled at him, Herobrine gave a cheerful laugh as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"You're the best!"

-------------

Once the pie finished baking I couldn't help but blush heavily as now all I had to do was call him inside for a slice.  The fact that I was already hard from my overly active mind had me embarrassed. Yet the worst thing he could possibly say was no...

I walked quickly towards the front door, upon opening it I was surprised at the work and detail put into the alter leading down towards the End portal.

"The pie is ready!" I called out, jumping back as Herobrine appeared before me, his shirt hung over his shoulder as he smiled widely.

"I haven't been this excited in decades, have you thought of what you'd like in return?" He asked as I stepped aside to welcome him into my home. I blushed shyly as I bit my lip.

"Er...uh... could it be anything?" I asked meekly, leading him to the kitchen, glad the pie cooled down slightly.

"Just not immortality, my brother knows how to do that"

--------------

"Steve was it...?"

"Mmhm..."

"How am I supposed to eat this when I can hardly... focus?" Herobrine breathed out, groaning as I kneeled between his legs, sucking at his length hungrily.

"You got it..." I pulled off to mutter, palming myself once I went back to work.

"Ngh...fuck" His hand grabbed my hair tightly as he slowly made me bob my head, I moaned sinfully around him before I whined and pulled off.

"Tell me how it tastes" I whimpered, maintaining eye contact with him as I licked at the head. Herobrine growled as he took a spoonful, groaning loudly just as I deepthroated him once more.

He had his hand tightly grabbed a handful of my hair as he set the plate down and stood up, thoroughly choking me until I managed to pull off to breathe heavily.

"How... how's the pie...?" I asked, looking up at him, my hands wrapping around the base as he growled deeply at me.

"I need a different type of pie right now, you fuckin slut...open up" Without hesitation I did as he commanded, choking slightly as he face fucked me this time. I shut my eyes tightly as I tried to pull away to breathe yet I couldn't deny just how hot it was to be forced to take it.

"Fuck! Take em off" Herobrine snarled at me as he pulled me off and practically threw me on the couch. I moaned aloud as I turned around upon slipping my pants and boxers off.

"I was expecting you to ask for diamonds or some shit," Herobrine muttered, I arched my back as he stretched my ass. "But here you are just wanting to be fucked"

"Not fucked....bred!" I shook my ass as I looked back at him, groaning when he kissed me and removed his skillful fingers. The stretch of his dick had my screams muffled once he began pushing in.

"Ooh, even better" Herobrine growled, he held me by my throat firmly as I gasped aloud, nearly drooling. There was just so much of him that kept pushing it's way inside, deeper and deeper until he breathed out with a groan.

"Nghf! Ah shit!" I bit my lip, shivering as he had now held me by my waist tightly. When he pulled back I could only pray for my well-being afterwards.

I struggled to stay silent as he began thrusting, it was moderate at first but eventually he grabbed my by my shoulders and began slamming into me at such a momentum that I screamed aloud over and over again, shivering as I reached behind me to pull him closer if possible.

"Oh?! You want this dick deeper?" The way he slammed himself balls deep inside of me had tears springing forth. He just kept going, and going. Biting at my neck as he softly twisted my nipples until I was lost in the pleasure he provided.

My climax hit me harder than a trident as I gave a deafening scream, my eyes rolling back once Herobrine moaned in my ear, burying himself deep inside until he too came moments later.

"Phew... that good?" Herobrine breathed out, patting my hip. I gave a small nod of my head, the shockwaves of pleasure dying down slowly.

"Good boy" He chuckled after he pulled out. I twitched as I had gave a satisfied sigh.

"This is amazing pie by the way, you mind if I have seconds?" I waved him off as a way to give him the green light, yet nothing prepared me for when he slipped back inside.

"Ah! Ngh?!" His length filled me as he chuckled darkly.

"I'm no where near finished, there's still more than enough pie to cover for... right?" I gasped as he had pulled out to turn me towards him before pushing back in.

"Hng! Yes!" I hope he never gets tired of pie!

F.O.T