Under The Influence- SkyMU

You guys are so adorable, I swear.

Adam's POV

Jason and I were over at Seto's house since we needed a couple of potions for a small challenge. He gladly accepted and allowed us inside, Before he left he told us not to touch the vial there, now we waited in his living room and the potion sat on the table and I glared at it in curiosity. It was a magenta color, one I've never seen before.

"I dare you to taste it..." I challenged Jason as he pulled off his helmet. The turquoise eyed male looked at me in surprise.

"Excuse me? Why don't you?!" Jason challenged back, I took off my shades and stared at him in thought.

"Why don't we both taste it then?" I suggested, the astronaut looked at me, clearly in thought before he nodded his head.

"Deal..." He looked around and found two small bowls, I poured an even amount in both leaving at least a drop left in the vial. We both drank it at the same time, it tasted like cherries, it gave me this warm feeling in my stomach that made me laugh.

"No effect I guess...Seto is gonna kill us for drinking it..." Jason mumbled, I didn't really listen as I lost all control.

"We- Adam? Since when did your eyes turn magenta?" He asked as his eyes slowly turned the same color.

"When did you turn so adorable?" I asked as I crawled over to him, weren't we standing a couple of seconds ago?

"Oh~ someone's frisky" He slurred seductively, I nibbled at his neck making him softly moan.

"You wear so much..." He groaned and traced my amour like clothing.

"The same for you..." I said as I picked him up and walked over to a guest room that I knew by heart.

"You're gonna take me?" Jason asked as I sat him down on the bed. I nodded but he pushed me off so he could take off the suit, I bit my lip as he was only wearing his boxers.

"Then why are you still clothed?" He asked as he turned around giving me a clear view of his ass. I took off my clothes as well as our boxers.

"I hope you're ready..."

No wait! This is wrong! Stop! I have Ty!

My body didn't listen to me as it jerked forward and I entered him. Jason moaned as I did so, I wanted to stop but I had no control over my own body, what was that potion?! Jason was a moaning mess underneath me as I had no choice but to pound into him.

"Oh god! Adam, faster!" He moaned out, I gave a grunt and my body sped up, now the sound of skin slapping filled the room as well as his moans.

"Jason....Its the stupid potion" I groaned into his ear, He shook and let a choked moan through.

"Y-You think?!" Even though he was moaning, I could still hear his sarcasm.

"There!" He screamed out. My body went harder against that spot and he threw his head back, his neck was in my sight as my head leaned forward to kiss it.

"S-so close....I'm gonna...Oh god! Adam!" Jason screamed out as he came. I mean sure there was a potion involved, but that was fast. I grunted and thrusted faster into the tighteness, it wasn't long before I came.

"Shit..." I breathed out, Jason breathed heavily. I pulled out and sighed.

"Hey, I finished th- I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO TOUCH IT!" Seto screamed out. I could have laughed but there was a question lingering in my head.

Could he make one of those for Ty?