Stevebrine-Dinner with the children

Requests will be posted after this one.

Steve's POV

"But! Ender is really polite, he looked after Jordan with us as if he were his own...Of course since Enderlox and Ty are in his life again, he's trying to fill the years I guess" I knew I was rambling, poor Ant. He was mostly bored out of his mind listening to me. I went to continue but that's when I felt a jolt of pleasure, it made me freeze up as both Jordan and Ant had their eyes trained on me.

"S-Steve?" I heard Ant call out, I was confused, my face heated up as the thought lingered, there was no way Briney would do this here?

"I-I" My eyes widened as it hit me again, this time it was ongoing making me snap my head towards my husband who of course was playing the innocent card.

"Yes dear?" He asked, turning towards me and kissing my forehead.

"Don't y-yes dear me" I pouted, folding my arms and desperately hiding my arousal from showing. He was taunting me. Given, he could have me at anytime he wanted but this?! Our son and his boyfriend are having dinner with us! In a public setting!

I excused myself to the bathroom only to be assaulted by the immense pleasure Herobrine created to hit me with every step. It was excruciating to say in the least. What was I supposed to do?!

As I got back I was already a shaking mess, sitting back down and looking at my lap.

"Steve?" I didn't even look up at him.

"You want to let it out?" Herobrine whispered in my ear and I groaned silently nodding my head and burying my head into his chest and shaking my leg as the pleasure kept building up and up making me groan out in muffled sessions until it stopped leaving me breathless, I pulled away looking up at his smirking face as he kissed my forehead once more.

I don't want you to cum just yet Stevie...I want you to beg for it

I swallowed, breathing heavily, I was blushing crazily too. I gave a small nod, letting him go and staring off and just when I thought my arousal died down he started up again.

I hadn't even noticed that the drinks came, how long has this been here? More time passed by and now I was just frustrated, he'd get me to the point of where I'd almost bust but then he'd stop and just when I think I could pull myself together he'd start up again, continuing his regular conversation with Jordan.

If you don't stop you're going to regret it.

I thought bitterly, he had just stopped once more, my climax slowly dying down. Herobrine gave a snort, waving Jordan off before continuing his conversation.

I don't regret anything Stevie, remember that

I gave a shiver as he started once more. Stubborn idiot, all the care left out the window.

I fucking warned you

No sooner than that had I basically pounced on him, he was startled as much when I pulled him close to me where I could slam my lips on his. However he hadn't stayed frozen for long as he brought me onto his lap and pulled me harder against him.

"O-Oh uh, I'll pay for this a-and yeah, Ant c'mon" I couldn't even wave to them goodbye, Herobrine pulled away to do that while I ravaged his neck.

Thank Notch we got the secluded area because I needed this now.

"Stevie" I shivered as he growled my nickname, I hummed against his neck, tugging at his shirt until the buttons became undone and I moved downward.

"You started it Briney" I went back up to his ear and moaned once I grinded myself on his now extremely noticeable buldge.

"Damn right I did Steve" He panted out, kissing me again, now standing and slamming my back on the table.

Did the food come yet? I hope Jordan canceled it on their way out.

"O-Oh!" I was wrong.

The door to our area shut though and that gave Herobrine the green light to progress as he turned me onto my stomach and pull my pants down.

"I'll take you here, and on every surface at the house" He growled in my ear, rubbing his appendage against my hole.

"Better get started" I winked back at him, moaning loudly as he filled me instantly and slamming into my pulsing heat over and over again. Drawing out cries and screams from me.

"Nngh! Brine!" I whined, shaking and dropping myself fully onto the table, grabbing hold of the table cloth with all of my might as the table swayed and creaked beneath me.

"I hope you can manage to stay quiet Steve, remember we're still in public" Herobrine growled in my ear, reaching forward and grabbing my shoulder to thrust into me harder.

"F-nngh!" I threw my head back and bit my tongue to silence the scream I wanted to let out. I was silently begging him to give me everything he had. To break this table with me, to fuck me on a chair before continuing this back at the house.

"Faster!" I said through clenched teeth, whining as he stopped only to flip me over onto my back. I moaned when he pushed back in and captured my mouth with his. He knew exactly where to touch, where to suck and how to get me hot and bothered with just a look. But this?

This was a whole new level and I didn't want him to stop.

"C'mon Briney! Give it to me!" I moaned in his ear once he pulled away. I bit his earlobe down to his neck, shivering when he moaned and grabbed onto my hips, slamming into me with soft growls.

What hadn't changed with me was the fact that I could never match his stamina. Given with the many...many times we've had intimate sessions, he could fuck me until dawn and only release a total of 4 times while I hit the ratio to 10.

"B-Brine?" I gasped out when he halted and slowly brought his hand under me, pulling me up and swiftly bringing me onto his lap as he sat down.

"Oh fuck! That's it Steve....Mm Yeah" He moaned when I started bouncing on him, moaning lewdly into his ear, grinding down on him hard and receiving a harsh and delightful thrust upwards into my tight heat.

"I love it!" I panted unexpectedly, digging my nails into his shoulder, pushing myself faster, whimpering when Herobrine thrusted against me.

"I know y-you do Stevie" My hips bucked under his touch and my hands shot up to his hair when he sucked on my neck, biting and nipping at my flesh.

"Y-Yes! Just like that! AH!" I shivered when he hit that sensative bundle and hit it harder and faster, never giving me a chance to recover from the last hit.

"O-Oh shit....! F-Fuck!" I whined, whimpering as my legs shook due to my upcoming end. Hero picked up on it, biting down on my shoulder and thrusting harder than before, I nearly screamed out when he even reached between us and jerked me off. Muffled cries and screams came from me, I covered my mouth as my body seized up and my orgasm racked through me.

"I'm not done with you just yet Steve...There's so much to do" I shivered and panted, coming down from my high. The only thought that went through my head when we teleported was wishing that Alex didn't chose now to pop in.

------------------------------------------------------

"Mmm..." I groaned, rolling over and opening my eyes to an empty bed, I sighed and snuggled into the covers, groaning when Herobrine opened the bedroom door.

"So Steve...I know that was your favorite restaurant..but umm...We're banned?" I groaned and sat up, forget the breathtaking sex that just took place hours ago. I really liked that one!

"You just had to test me didn't you?!"

F.O.T