What The Hell- SkyLox

Ty's POV

Adam came into our house with the biggest smile on his face, in his hand was a backpack, weird, he didn't leave with one. But I shrugged it off, most likely filled with gold ingots he probably took from a map or  he mined it before he came in our house.

"Hey Ty, I got a surprise for you!"  He sang as he walked into the kitchen, I smiled.

"If its Budder then you can keep it" I called out, my focus now went into my headphones, I was in the process of adding some qualities to them. For example, storage.

"Here ya go Ty! I made you something because I love you" Adam said as he basically shoved a cup into my face, I laughed at the voice he used and took the cup.

"Thank you Adam" I said as I took a sip, the taste me me crave for more as I drank the whole thing.

"...Is there anymore of it?" I asked getting Adam to laugh, he nodded his head and handed me his cup, I greedily took the cup with a small thanks before chugging the whole thing. I looked up at Adam and he looked at me worriedly.

"Uh Ty? I don't think you should have anymore"  I pouted my lips at him and stood up.

"You sure?" I whispered seductively, my eyes widened but I shook my head and sat back down. That was weird, it was like his body was calling me.

"You Ok Ty?" Adam asked me, placing a hand on my shoulder, my head felt fuzzy, as did my body, all of a sudden, I started making this...sound, almost close to what Jerome does but humanized. Was I purring?

"Ty?" Adam kneeled down in front of me, rubbing my back, why did it feel so much better than it was supposed to be? I moaned softly and he smiled almost relieved.

"You're so tense Ty..." He said as he stood back up and went behind the couch to give me a proper massage. I closed my eyes and moaned, not in satisfaction but in lust and pleasure.

"Adam..." I whimpered, He chuckled again.

"Yes?" Adam asked, I tilted my head back and opened my eyes to look at him.

"W-why does this feel so good?" I bit my bottom lip and moaned again. My pants and boxers became so tight on me for some strange reason. I was fine before Adam gave me that jui- That son of a bitch!

"Bastard...what was in that juice?" I asked, Adam was now kissing my neck, I moaned again and tried to push him away but I ended up holding him there.

"I don't know what you are talking about Ty..." He whispered, I whined as he pulled back and went back around the couch, he sat down next to me and before I knew it I was cradling his waist.

"Y-you know exactly what I'm talking about" I said before we kissed, I just needed him to touch me, everywhere, anywhere.

"You're just horny Ty... I can get you off" He mumbled between kisses, at this point I stopped caring about what was in it, maybe it was just me.

"Please" I whispered after he pulled off my shirt. He made a grunt of approval and kissed my collarbone before picking me up and moving to our bedroom.

"Please Adam, fuck me, I can't take it anymore! Fuck me now!" I cried out, He chuckled and laid me on the bed and removed his clothes. I kicked off my pants and was about to take off my boxers until he stopped me.

"Ok maybe I had something to do with this..." He said with a smile, I whined and pulled him by his amulet to come closer to me.

"Don't care...fuck me" It was a lie, I did care, as soon as I could think straight I will yell at him, but for now, I moaned as he pulled off our boxers.

"Hurry!" I cried out, nothing but lust filled my viens as he took to long to line himself up with my entrance.

"Hush Ty... I'm right here..." Adam soothed, my eyes closed tight and my mouth hung open as he slowly entered me. I felt drool ran down my chin, what the hell, it felt so much better, it felt like he was softly hitting my prostate.

"I got you Ty..." He grunted as he thrusted into me, if that juice did this to me then I literally need to know what he put inside it.

"Oh god...!" I moaned as he picked up the pace, my arms wrapped around his neck, my body moved up and down as he took me. I was moaning, sometimes whining for more.

"Adam! Adam it feels so good!" I screamed as he thrusted against my prostate. He moaned and grabbed my dick and pumped it.

"I'm glad you like it" Adam moaned in my ear, my climax sped up so fast I couldn't process what was happening.

"ADAM!" I screamed as I came, the excitement never left as he kept thrusting. I was sent into oversensitive pleasure that made me scream again.

"Damn Ty, I wanna cum too" Adam moaned and doubled his efforts. I dung my nails into his back and he bit down on my shoulder. I screamed as he hit my actual prostate, now that felt like heaven.

"Adam! Please!" I whined, I didn't even know what I was asking for, he was doing an amazing job as it is.

"Ty! Oh god... I'm close" Adam warned and went harder against my prostate, I was in complete bliss, but then all of my energy left as I came again, this time Adam did too.

"...I'm so sorry Ty..." Adam softly said. I was confused but moaned as he pulled out. The ache was still there but I was tired, hopefully Adam would fuck me again later.

"F-for what?" I asked as I hugged him close.

"Well... Earlier over at Seto's house, Jason and I drank it... And uh...this happened but it was over quick" He quickly said, I sighed, maybe now I should tell him about Quentin and I.

"I-Its fine, just fuck me later Ok?" Yep, I couldn't do it.

"...Ok, I lobe you Ty, with all my heart"

"I love you too Adam"

Wait  minute.... WHAT THE HELL DID HE SAY?!