Simdil40 - My Bad Guys...

Bodil's POV

I had no idea to how Simon and I had started making out, but I certainly didn't want it to end. He moaned softly below me as I sucked on his tongue, I groaned in the kiss as I started to roll my hips against his.

"Martin..." He moaned out once he broke the kiss, I chuckled slightly down at him, his flushed face, heavy breathing, lowered eyelids, made me feel proud of myself. I made him feel like this, I plan on making him feel a whole lot better too.

"Simon...I do believe that you're hard...are you hard for me?" I asked seductively, I watched in glee as he nodded his head slowly and roll his hips along with mine, getting a moan from me.

"Y-yes Martin..." He stuttered out, I carefully undressed him, taking his shirt off as he took off mine. I dipped down to kiss his neck and towards his chest, getting Simon to gasp.

"Please don't tease me..." He whimpered. I ignored his comment and softly sucked on his left nipple, getting him to moan softly and hiss as I bit down on it.

"M-Martin!" He gasped as I switched and did the same with the other, I pulled back and unbuttoned his pants, throwing them somewhere in the room we were in.

"Simon?" I called out as he pinned me on the bed, his hands hurried to undo my pants. I smirked and let him do as he pleased, Simon yanked mine off along with my boxers. I watched as he gnawed at my length, I chuckled as he looked up at me.

"How bad do you want it?" I asked, Simon blushed and looked up at me.

"...v-very much" He said and licked his lips, he went back to staring on it.

"Then what are you waiting for" I asked with a chuckle. I bit my lip as he took the tip in his mouth, swirling his tongue around it. He looked up at me and I ran my hand through his hair and gave him a wink.

"...um...I wanna uh..." He pried himself off to talk, I raised an eyebrow.

"You want to what?" I asked, Simon slowly got off the bed and sat near the wall before nervously signaling for me to walk over. I obeyed him and he looked up at me, his magenta eyes looked up at mine, since when were they magenta? Weren't they brown?

"Um...c-choke me with it?" Simon asked, I smirked down at him, he opened his mouth and I took it from there. Immediately reaching the back of his throat making him gag a bit, I don't know how but he whined around me.

"Relax, I've got it..." I shushed him as I slowly started thrusting in his mouth, feeling him moan around me, I grabbed his hair and basically fucked his mouth. He coughed and gagged but he still moaned.

"Oh fuck...Simon..." I moaned, throwing my head back.

" Няма повече, да се изправя ..."

(No more, stand up...)

I growled at him and pulled put of his mouth, Simon stood with a blush and turned around. I took off his boxers and he bent down onto the wall more, leaving me to bite my lip as I stared at his perfectly angled back.

"Please Martin....hurt me..." He begged, I smiled warmly at him and pushed in fully, making his body jerk, his mouth gape open, and for his eyes to close as he moaned loudly.

"Ah! Martin! You're so big!" Simon panted as I thrusted into the tightness that made me lose control. I threw my head back and moaned as did Simon.

"Faster! Bodil fuck me faster!" Simon begged me, I moaned and obeyed, the warmth welcomed me and I certainly didn't want to leave it.

"Shit Simon...Why do you gotta be so tight?" I half asked, not really caring if he was, I just wanted him to feel good.

"Ah! Martin! I-I'm not g-gonna last long!" Simon called out, his tight walls made it hard for me to breathe as I pounded into him, I angled my hips a bit and he shook, a shout of my name was right after and I just kept hitting that spot over and over again.

"Martin! Martin I-I'm gonna cum!" Simon yelled, I now took notice that I was fucking him on the floor, I didn't care though, I looked up towards his face that was turned to look back at me. Tears threatened to fall out of his oddly colored eyes, I couldn't help myself as I leaned forward and captured his lips in a kiss, quieting his scream as he came, the action threw me over the edge as I came inside of him.

"...N-Never knew... you like pain" I panted as I pulled out. Simon gave me a small smile as I picked him up and laid the both of us down.

"Now you know.... I love you, if you couldn't tell" He sighed and curled up into my chest, I smiled and brought the covers over us.

"I love you too..." I whispered back, and for a good minute it was quiet until I heard a knock echoing from the house. I sighed and let him go, putting on my boxers and walking out the room towards the front door.

"Seto?" Sure enough there he was along with Ty who glared at him.

"Um...hey Martin... I kinda gave you the wrong potion..." I looked at him, clearly confused.

"What?"

"Seto here gave you some type of love or sex potion...how many did he give you?" Ty asked.

"Two, wait... you're telling me that Simon and I did...that cause of some potion?" I asked.

"Sorry..." Seto nervously chuckled and rubbed his arm. I gave a laugh.

"Well then, I guess I'll have to actually make love to him now don't I?" Both of the males looked at me in shock.

"Wait what?" Ty called out.

"I'll be seeing you boys later, there is something I need to attend to" I explained as I closed the door and made my way to the bedroom.

"Oh Simon~" I called out, a grin on my face as I entered the room.

"Hope you're not too tired..."

Fuck off typos

I'm tired...I'll fix 'em tomorrow