Poofless - Heated

I literally renembered how much I ship Poofless more than Noochless.....

Oops!

Preston's POV

I remembered how this all started, Rob had suggested that we share a bed in the hotel room before the first day of Pax East, Lachlan had chose to stay with Vikk for the night on a reason unknown to the either of us.

Rob had a massive cuddling issue but that didn't bother me, I've liked him for some time now, just waiting patiently for him to recognize my acts of love in V-logs or simple recordings we do. It was about midnight when he moved his leg in a certain spot that got me to moan out. I covered my mouth with my hand as fast as possible but I still felt his eyes on me. My blush increased as his leg was replaced by the palm of his hand. I remembered how he kissed me with a mumble of 'hashtag poofless' before he went down on me, taking my boxers off as he went. I couldn't believe what was happening, too amazing to be real I had thought, his warm mouth around my length causing me to grip the sheets underneath us. He had pulled off and whispered some things that made me want-no, made me need him. And that all leaded up to where I am now, my hands tied above my head, a choker around my neck, and a vibrator slowly moving in and out of my hole as Rob teased me.

"R-Rob! Please...." I lowly whined, my hips bucked as he nipped my neck.

"Hm? Oh I'm sorry my little cactus" He whispered and I felt the toy vibrate more and he thrusted it in me faster.

"Fuck! Ah! N-No! I want you in me!" I begged, Rob only hummed and went down on me again, taking me whole in his mouth. I moaned and threw me head to the side, my hand could never do all of this to me in one night by myself.

"Please...." I moaned and pulled at the binds on my hands, Rob pulled off and he took the toy out of me, I whined at the loss of feeling full but he pushed in leaving my mouth to hang open.

"That's what you wanted Plebston?" Rob whispered teasingly in my ear and slowly thrusted. I eagerly nodded my head and moaned softly.

"You're loose....who fucked you?" Rob growled and went faster, the blush on my face got darker as I choked on a few moans. No one had fucked me, I just got my hands on some toys.

"N-No one Rob" I stuttered out as best as I could with him slamming into me and all.

"Call me daddy..." He demanded and the bed rocked from his now harder actions. I bit my lip at the request, I found it hot though, for Rob to be my daddy in bed.

"Daddy! Oh god!" I yelled out, Rob sighed and sucked on my neck while pumping his hand on my leaking cock.

"I think....you deserve double penetration..." He muttered, before I had a chance to ask what he meant, Rob slowed his pace enough to thrust the vibrator in alongside him.

"Like that?" My eyes were half opened as he had his way with me. I nodded my head, my voice failed me as I felt this type of intense pleasure.

"Y-Yes daddy....I-I feel so f-full" I stuttered along with a moan. He just sped up a bit and turned up the speed on the vibrator. It was so hard not to cum, but he was just so big, and the vibrator was doing amazing at its job.

"Preston..." Rob moaned out, I moaned multiple times, shook vigorously, and yelled out as I came. Rob pumped into me a couple of times and I felt him pull the vibrator out as he filled me.

"Oh Preston.... you made a mess..." He muttered as he pulled out and licked up the said mess on my chest. I blushed as Rob pulled me in for a cuddle, throwing the covers over us.

"I love you?" I called out to see if he would finally say it back.

"I love you too Preston" Rob chuckled and kissed me slightly, I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder, the rubbing on my back soothed me to sleep.

Morning

"Guys get up! Time for- why does it smell like sex in here?" My eyes popped open and I heard Rob groan as Lachlan's voice filled the room.

"The same reason to how you know what it smells like...." Rob shot back and hugged me closer.

"W-Whatever! Just...get ready" Lachlan stuttered before he left the room. I smiled and kissed his cheek getting him to chuckle and kiss mine back.

"....ready for pax?" He asked, I smiled excitedly at him.

"As ready as I was last night" I winked at him causing him to laugh. God, I love his laugh.