KkMunchingUniverse

Jason's POV

"I'll get it!" I yelled as I ran to the door, as I opened it I was greeted with Kyle standing there, the male smiled at me as I let him in. I closed the door and followed him into the living room.

"Hey Kyle!" Tyler called out, the pink haired male smiled shyly amd rubbed his arm. A smirk played at my lips, so this is who Tyler fucked.

"Kyle? Would you like to sit?" I asked as I patted to a seat next to me. He nodded and sat there, I smiled politely and he returned it.

"I gotta get something, I'll be back" Tyler said before running upstairs. I turned my full attention onto Kyle now.

"Um...I think I should tell yo-" I cut him off as I leaned closer to him.

"I know..." I muttered before I kissed him. He was very much surprised but kissed back, I smirked into it, the things Tyler would do to me for doing this.

"Mm" Kyle moaned and allowed me to take control. I grabbed his hips as he laid back onto the couch, I too moaned as I felt his tongue invade my mouth.

"Hey guys I thought we co-" Tyler stopped somewhere nearby, I parted a bit only to be dragged into another kiss.

"Enjoying yourselves?" Tyler asked, I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"Time of my life...wanna join" I asked, I gave my attention back to Kyle as he whined and tugged at my shirt. I gasped as I felt lips on my neck and Kyle slammed his lips against mine. I just wanted to tease Tyler for a bit, I pulled back from Kyle and took his shirt off.

"Should we take this upstairs? " I nodded my head and Kyle was the first to go, Tyler smacked my ass making me yelp and race after Kyle to which we resumed our make out session with Tyler kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Guys! Ah!" Kyle had a heavy blush as both Tyler and I sucked on either side of his neck, I palmed his crotch through his pants.

"Oh just fuck me already!" Kyle moaned out, I hurriedly unzipped his pants getting him to sigh in relief and buck into my hand.

"You gotta share..." Tyler whispered in my ear causing me to shiver, I nodded my head and undressed myself. Tyler and Kyle did the same.

"How are we doing this?" I nervously asked, was I going to bottom the both of them?

"I still want that taste Tyler" Kyle said with a wink and turned around giving me a full view of his plump ass. Wow. Just... wow.

"Ah! Hey!" Kyle yelped and looked at me, I blushed heavily, I had to smack it.

"Sorry..." I mutttered as I held his hips, my heart raced, this would be the first time I would top and I was very nervous.

"Aren't you going to fuck me?" He asked, I sighed before I pushed in, the first thing that got me was the heat. I heard a chuckle that made me open my eyes and look to my boyfriend as Kyle kissed and sucked the tip of his dick.

"Mmm...feel good?" Tyler asked. I nodded as I slowly started thrusting, it was addicting, the heat, the sounds Kyle made, and just the way he felt around me. I needed more.

Kyle's POV

I moaned around Tyler's dick, I wasn't sure how these two fucked but Jason was a damn natural at fucking me. I felt Tyler start to thrust and I let him, bobbing my head just to please him.

"Why the fuck are you so damn tight?" Jason groaned and went faster, I could only moan in response, but I pried myself off just for Jason to hear me.

"Ah fuck! Faster please!" I moaned out, my hand working to pumping Tyler's dick so he could cum. My eyes widened as I felt him go harder, faster, and deeper all at once, even hitting my prostate causing me to scream.

"There! Right there Jason!" I yelled in pleasure and sucked on Tyler's dick again making him moan in surprise. I went slack as I felt my climax become harder to hold in, I shut my eyes and bobbed my head faster.

"Shit... I'm g-gonn-AH!" Jason moaned and I felt him cum inside, making me gasp and cum myself. I removed my head as both Jason and I sucked Tyler off, I looked up only to see him throw his head back and wih a grunt he came, it splattered onto both of our cheeks and we licked it off of each other.

"Ah!" I yelped as Jason tackled me into a hug which ended up to the three if us cuddling.

"....um...should I go?" I asked nervously, sure I was comfortable but this wasn't serious.

"Nah...you should stay..." Tyler mumbled, I guess this was nice.

"...you should move in Kyle...we could love you, be stupid together...fuck....make love..." Jason yawned and settled his head in my neck, I blushed.

"Um...I don't know what to say" I shakily said.

"....we love you Kyle" Tyler kissed my forhead making me blush harder. Was I really going to leave this? Was I really going to leave them?

"...I love to you guys too" I whispered and I laughed as I heard Jason snoring.

"Tell him in the morning alright?" I nodded and sighed as the light was turned off, closing my eyes in the process.

What the hell did I get myself into?!

I have finally committed to our Gaylord, and let me say one thing

What the FUCK did I just write?!

FUCK OFF TYPOS!!