SteveBrine

*drops mixtape* Whoops

Happy New Year :D I was supposed to upload this at midnight but I fell asleep.....hehehehehe

Steve's POV

"Briney? Where are you hiding?" I called out from inside our penthouse in Spawn City. He was literally right behind me, where could he have gone so fast?

"Briney?" I called out as I opened our room door only to see candles and rose petals nearly everywhere except for the bed. I walked in of course, curious to what the occasion was, my birthday wasn't for another week.

"Happy Anniversary Steve" I jumped at his voice as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Happy A-Anniversary Briney" I stuttered out, turning in his hold and looking up at him. I literally forgot.

"I'm taking you somewhere today, how long we stay is completely up to you" Herobrine said as he walked us over to the bed.

"Then what's the point of the decoration?" I asked, laying on my back so he could hover over me.

"This is the warm up, we won't have sex here...since Jordan will be home in an hour" He said with a smirk, rolling his crotch against mine. I shivered in delight and pulled him down for a kiss.

"That's an-fuck...-hour away! Why won't you fuck me now?!" I whined as he kept it up.

"Because if we start now...then I'm not stopping" He whispered in my ear before going down and sucking on my neck.

"Ah! P-Please! Herobrine please just fuck me, fuck my brains out! Holy shit! Please!" I begged, wrapping my legs around his waist. My pants became a little too tight and Hero refused to let me take my shirt off.

"H-Herobrine! Fucking shit! If you won't fuck me the-n...Ah! Ah!!" He sure did love to tease me, wave after wave of pleasure hit me, in response I hurriedly unbuttoned my pants and pulled down the zipper.

"Ah..Ah!" I threw my head back and whined when he stopped his movements and pulled off of me. I let my arms fall to either side of my head as I tried to regain myself.

"Y-You couldn't have stopped earlier?" I asked him, freezing as he started growling lowly and running his hand through his hair.

"Herobrine...something the matter?" I teased, sitting up and palming the indent in his jeans. He only pushed me on my back and held me there.

"Nothing is the matter my dear, I'm only holding myself back from fucking the daylights out of you, the only reason why we can't leave now is so that you can tell Jordan we're leaving" He was twitching from above me and I only smirked.

"Leave him a note" I smiled widely as his eyes widened and he took off, leaving me with some time to pack a few sets of clothes for the both of us.

Time skip

"Fuck! Mmm...Ah! Briney!" I moaned out as he slammed me against the wall and started grinding his hips with mine. He had taken us to the Nether but not like the Nether Fortress, he took me to his Mansion. It was huge, although I didn't get a chance to roam around since he started his attack. Currently we were in his throne room.

"Turn around" He groaned in my ear before he backed away from me. I smirked at him and walked towards his throne, making sure to take off my clothing as I went. By the time I reached it, I was completely nude.

"If you're going to fuck me in this room first then I want it here" I said, sitting on my knees with my back facing him. It didn't take him long to come over.

"That's fair...but turn around and put your legs in the air" I hurriedly did as he asked and just when I was about to beg he pushed himself in and wasted no time in making me his bitch.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Ah yes!! Faster! Faster pl-AH!" I rested my legs on his shoulder and screamed my heart out, Herobrine was moaning a bit himself as he thrusted inside of me.

"Hero! H-Hero!" I closed my eyes as I felt him, thrust harder, even hitting my prostate as he went wild.

"W-Wh-ah!-t's the o-occasion?" The look he gave me told me to shut up and take it.

"Oh....FUCK! I'm gonna cum! Stop! Please, dear god, stop!" I tried holding back but Herobrine just kept going deeper and deeper until I broke down and released onto our chests.

"This is the first of many....get used to it" He muttered before he kissed my forehead, that was pretty much the last thing I remembered.

Time skip

"St.....ve?"

"-ake up"

I groaned as the world felt like it was spinning rapidly. As I opened my eyes, I was greeted to a dim room with Herobrine hovering over me with a slight grin.

"Bastard..." I mumbled as I took a rouge pillow and smacked him with it.