SetoSolace: Love potion

Seto's POV

I sighed in frustration as I set down another failed potion. The substance in the bottle was a magenta color, one I've never seen before. I knew it wasn't poisonous, so I could ask Brice to test it for me, he gave me his permission.

"Hey Brice....cone down here?" I called out, my baby dragon yawned slightly before she waddled over to her bed. I smiled warmly at her, she was my little helper, as was Brice but I loved him in a different way.

"Yes Seto?" He popped his head into my brewing room. His blonde hair swayed and his baby blue eyes stood out. I held the potion up and he immediately ran inside and grabbed it from my hands, he grabbed my waist before drinking half of it.

"....well?" I questioned as he stood there in thought, he looked at me and smiled before softly kissing me.

"No effect I guess" I frowned at the result, He chuckled and kissed me again, this time it was longer.

"Brice..." I stretched as I placed the bottle on the counter behind me, He kissed my neck and I shivered.

What had gotten into him?

"No worries, I can give you a reward for trying though" He said as he basically dragged me out of the room towards our bedroom.

"Brice..." I groaned, I loved him sure but I wanted to make something out of that stuff. As we got into our room he kissed me as he brought us down to the bed, this time I paid attention to the flavor of his tongue. It tasted like cherries.

"Shh...relax" He laughed, I moaned this time as he pulled me onto his lap, his hard-on was against me.

"B-Brice it's that potion, this isn't you" I was afraid, this would be our first time, I didn't want him to be under the influence of a stupid potion.

"Shh... Enjoy it" Brice whispered as he unhooked my cape letting it fall to the floor. He took my shirt off along with my pants and shoes leaving me in my boxers. I yelped as he flipped us over until I was laying on my back, He started stripping and I was frozen in place as he did, I usually looked away as he undressed but now he was doing this for me. Brice too was only in his boxers and my eyes dipped down to look at his boner, it was the biggest thing I've seen. He tilted my face to look up at him and I gasped, his regular baby blue eyes were the same magenta color of the potion, but what type was it? A love potion? A sex potion?

"Seto... My eyes are up here" Brice growled, I nodded my head, unsure of why his demeanor changed. He took no time in taking off my boxers along with his, I yelped again, this time in fear.

"Brice I-I don't think we should-" I was cut off as he kissed me, this kiss was filled with love instead of lust, I felt safe with him, but I still tasted cherries.

"Let me make love to you..." He whispered, I stared into the magenta eyes of my boyfriend. I was at war with myself, I just stared at him, He moved slightly, lining himself with my entrance.

"That's all I'm asking" He pleaded, I bit my lip, unable to answer him. I threw my head back as he entered me, the pain was very much there but then he jerked his hips forward and pleasure blinded me.

"Let me make love to you" he said again with a moan, my ass felt like it was on fire and I didn't know if I could take it.

"Please Seto" Brice moaned thrusting faster, my hands went to grab the covers, the more he moved, the more pleasure I received. I didn't know what else to do other than let my jaw hang open in a silent moan.

"Moan for me Seto" He begged, going slower this time, I almost whined but I held strong even as he thrusted faster, the moan was in the back of my throat but I held tight.

"Just one little moan Seto..." Brice said going faster, I closed my eyes as pleasure overtook me, I grabbed the covers beneath me tighter. He went both faster and deeper in me, I shook. But then he hit something in me that made me scream.

"There you go...let it out" Brice groaned, I moaned, screamed, and yelled for him and I was rewarded.

"B-Brice... I-I feel..." Something was building up in me and he leaned down and slammed in me, moaning in my ear. I arched my back, not knowing what was happening, I felt like I had to pee, but it felt amazing and the thought of letting go made me twitch. Brice thrusts got sloppy and he pressed his lips against mine and I moaned into it, he slammed against that same spot making me bust and it felt like heaven.

"Seto..." He moaned put as I felt something shoot into me, it was tiring but it was damn sure worth it. I groaned in frustration, I let this happen, we had sex and it was all my fault.

"That...was amazing" He breathed as he pulled out of me, I opened my eyes to look at him and gasped as I noticed his eyes were back to a baby blue.

"I'm sorry I kinda forced it... But I couldn't control myself, halfway through it wore off... But I just kept going cause you loved it" Brice smiled down at me before pulling us under the covers.

"Y-you... Continued for me?" I asked breathless as I snuggled up into his chest.

"Yeah... I love you Seto"

"I love you too Brice" I whispered happily, he was simply amazing and I was the luckiest person to have him.