BajanLox - under their eyes

Ty's POV

What was even going on anymore? Mitch and I were kissing while Adam and Jerome watched us, Mitch is pretty good but Adam will always be best. I gasped as he kissed down my jawline and onto my neck.

"M-Mitch...." I moaned softly, he just kept sucking on that spot.

"Enough" Mitch pried himself from my neck as Jerome gave an order.

"Hmm... Which one should top?" Adam asked with a small smile. My eyes widened, they're really making us do this?!

"Ty? Would you like to top?" All attention went to me and I blushed.

"W-well..no..." I muttered and looked down at my lap.

"Then its settled! Mitch tops" Jerome chuckled out, I was very uncomfortable with this, I'm sure Mitch was feeling the same.

"Do we have to? Can't you guys fuck us instead?" Mitch asked. I looked at them with hope but Adam shook his head.

"Not going to happen today" Adam said, Jerome chuckled yet again and motioned for us to start. Mitch and I looked at each other, we didn't dare to move.

"Not going to? Then you'll both be teased for a week...sound good?" I bit my lip and shook my head, might as well get this over with. I crawled onto Mitch's lap and kissed him, of course he kissed back but tensed up as I slid my hands under his shirt.

"Told ya" I heard Adam say, I broke apart and removed his shirt as well as my own. 

"Just fuck me and get it over with..." I whispered in his ear, Mitch nodded and pulled at my pants. I yelped as he pushed me onto the bed and took them off, I in turn took his off.

Mitch blushed as I took off his boxers, he wasted no time in taking off mine.

"Um...how do you... Uh like it?" He asked, I was blushing heavily as I looked up at him.

"Just um...fast..." I buried my head in his neck, Mitch sighed and pushed in. It was weird to have a close friend fuck me. I should probably stop talking...all the things I've done with Quentin should have me quiet.

"Mmm" I closed my eyes and softly moaned. To be honest, there was a list of things I can do to Adam while Mitch is fucking me.

"W-wow you're bigger than A-Adam..." I moaned as Mitch thrusted, Jerome laughed while Adam muttered something.

"Faster...." I moaned, Mitch grunted but picked up the pace. I no longer his my face, I laid down and moaned while he had his fun. I had to tell Adam about Quentin after this, no matter what.

"There! Harder right there!" I screamed, not only did he go harder but he went rough and connected our lips in a kiss. I sure as hell hope that I'm awake after this, He made me scream in a short amount of time, Adam better step his game up.

"Mitch!" I broke the kiss as he hit my prostate, Mitch dove for my neck, my climax rushed on fast and I was moaning nonstop.

"I'm gonn- Ah! Oh god! Mitch!" I screamed, He pulled back and looked at me, I gasped as he slowed down.

"Beg" I whined and closed my eyes. He wanted to play this game now?! You've got to be kidding me.

"Fuck me! Please Mitch! Oh god! I'm so close!" I begged, I heard Jerome and Adam chuckle but I didn't care. I screamed as Mitch picked up speed again, it felt amazing, but still, I didn't love him.

"Mitch!" I screamed out as I came. I couldn't stay awake anymore, everything faded away and I blacked out, but I awoke to see Adam holding me.

Now was when I had to tell him.

"Um Adam.... I have to tell you something" I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! CELEBRATE AND MAKE GREAT RESOLUTIONS!

LOVE YOU ALL!