Blizzard - NoochLess

Here we go ~!

Mat's POV

I sighed as I sat on the couch, today there was supposed to be a blizzard today. Rob was going to come over to 'enjoy' it with me, the blizzard was supposed to cut off power but I had a generator ready for it.

I got up as a knock came from the door, a smile shown as I opened the door, Rob greeted me with a kiss as I let him in.

"Hey you doing good? I brought some hot chocolate and marshmallows" He waved a bag in in front of me, I smiled and took it from him, I made a mad dash for the kitchen and he was right behind me.

Guess what! Time skip that's what!

We were in a heated make-out session, the power cut off awhile ago but I turned on the generator and plugged in some lights. I moaned as he squeezed my ass and his tongue invaded my mouth, he tasted like chocolate.

"Rob..." I moaned as he kissed down to my neck slowly, I grabbed his shoulders and shivered. It was already getting cold in here.

"Rob...I'm freezing" I moaned again as he sucked on a sensitive part of my neck, Rob pulled back and brought me back into a kiss.

"There is one way we can keep warm..." He whispered in my ear and grabbed my ass harder.

"And what might that be?" I asked as I grinded myself on his lap making him groan.

"We have to subtract our clothes..." Rob said as he took off my shirt while I tugged at his.

"Add a bed..." I yelped as he picked me up and walked into my bedroom, now he pulled off my pajama pants, leaving me in my boxers. He took his off before getting on top of me.

"And thank god that men don't multiply" I laughed and played with the strap to his boxers.

"You just gonna stare at me? Or are you going to heat me up big boy?" I seductively asked, Rob smirked at me and slowly took off my boxers.

"I'll put you to sleep...that's for sure" He whispered, I bit my lip and tugged his off. Now we were both naked, this would be our second time doing this.

"Rob!" I gasped as he slowly pushed in, my boyfriend groaned and snapped his hips forward getting me to choke on a moan.

"You alright?" Rob asked, caressing my sides, I was better than Ok, the soft touch of his hands was soothing, but he went in dry, so it stung a bit.

"Move~" I moaned out, He went slow but picked up speed. He was panting while I moaned, this was the best blizzard ever.

"Rob! Harder!" I pleaded, as he did so I felt the knot in my stomach, I had to make this last.

"Faster! Please!" I begged, a series of choked moans came from me as he slammed into me. My body twitched and I screamed, I knew I couldn't hold it forever.

"Rob! Oh gob!" I clung onto his back, why did all good things have to come to an end.

"Cum Mat" Rob moaned and pumped my dick, I threw my head back with a scream, how could I hold it in anymore?

"N-not yet! Dear god not yet!!" I yelled, Rob only pumped me faster making me scream.

"Its gonna hurt soon Mat.." He groaned, I shook and nodded my head, I must've had a death grip on his shoulders by now. Everything was going so slow as I felt myself slowly slack in his hold.

"Rob..." I moaned weakly, I felt myself release onto his stomach and Rob empty himself inside of me.

"Not fair..." I groaned as he pulled out and threw the covers over us.

"What isn't fair?" He asked, I scooted closer to him and Rob hugged me.

"I didn't want to stop..." I mumbled, Rob laughed.

"Don't worry, when we wake up you can ride me, sound good?" He asked, I nodded my head and slowly fell asleep in his hold.

"Love you...Rob" I said before sleep took me, I think I heard him say it back but I already knew he loved me too.